💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i was expirimenting styles with drawing chars , some made up, some i had ref pics with.

well here they are, il say if they r made up and freehand, or made with reff.

this is comic style like batman. made up and freehand.

this is a face made with a facebox i created to remind me of the proportions, freehand and made up.

well, here an anime girl, with no face, cuz at that time, i had lack of expirience. with reff pic.

and this one is gonna be my logo, an eye with IC innit, IC are also my innitials for Ian Clercx. freehand and made up

well, this one is not really an existing style, i made this one up, just for fun

well, this is pokemon style, i designed my own char with it, here is the clothing for the back

here is the clothing on front

and here it is with char innit, i forgot to resize it, so you must click on the link, cuz its 2 big for dialup connections.

CLICK THIS TEXT

well, give tips on what style i can imrove, and on what style i should continue with, and some crits please.
thnx.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well all round goodness, i think u are difinately improving ;), the first two i like a lot, and it wud be gud if u finished the 3rd 1, it looks awsome so far.....
As for tips, i'd say u shud use shape guides for proportions and stuff, for example, the head consists of a circle and a jaw line,in the middle (vertically) is the eyes..... look on the tuts on www.howtodrawmanga.com and www.polykarbon.com

nice work, keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i know, i dont have the proportions right YET, but atleast i am improving, and BTW i like your sig alot! it looks real cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom