Best answers
This is a picture of my friend Lena. She was kind enough to lend me an image to manipulate..the focal point are the eyes, and the darkness brings your eyes to it.

Enjoy, it's very simple, yet it has a meaning, maybe you can guess it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god, i dont know if i like your work or if it just scares the **** out of me....i think its goal was to scare the **** out of me:p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice effects. You seem to be doing photo manip. a lot these days. What interested you in it?

Best answers
personaly i think the outter edges should have been darker. I do like it though,her right eye almost looks like it has a barcode on it which makes me think of slavery......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont find it that good, maybe it is, but that is so not my style...
that s**t freaks me out o_O

Best answers
Heh, everyone has a different style, but to see "3d images omg, same thing over and over dude that roxors my soxors" , gets very old , very quick. Manipulation is much more fun...try it some time...

I got into photo manip to actually just see what you can do to images..you can make them very beautiful, or make them very horrible...

I have a lot of anger a lot these days and it's going through my art I guess.

Also, the outer edges(if your talking about the chin), yea they are a little lighter, but thats to pull you in, like where is the focal point.

If I had it dark all over, it would take the focal point off the eyes. Trust me, I tried it. I'll make a very nightmarish picture next..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom