Experiences

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was talking to Rev. P yesterday late and we started talking about some of the near death/scary experiences we've had.
Here's one of mine:

Me and my friend Rudy ( I like to call him picker) had just seen a movie. I forgot what movie we went and saw, but that's irrelevant anyway. It started pouring rain while we were watching the movie.. so when we got outside we were bummed, becuase we had bikes to ride home with( this is before i had a car or a lisence). I found a payphone and tried to call someone to come get us, but my house was empty so we just ended up riding in the rain. now mind you.. it was pouring extremely hard, in less than a minute we were completley soaked from head to toe. Everything was fine and we were a few minutes away from my house, we finally get to the intersection that was right before it. Now.. another good example of how hard it was raining. I thought the light was still red, when in reality it had turned green as i rode onto the road. I was just getting to the last two lanes, when i noticed the cars that were stopped a few seconds ago were actually driving toward me. Thankfully I managed to swerve into the middle of the two lanes as about 4 cars passed me( Yes, it was raining that hard). Finally some of the cars noticed me and stopped, with of course the good old honk of the horn to only scare the living **** out of me even more. White as a ghost, I slowly rode onto the sidewalk, only to look back at my friend Picker who actually stopped at the red light, laughing his ass off.( what a good friend huh?)
Probably the scariest experience I've ever had, more so then when I actually did get hit by a car on my bike.

Does anyone else have an experience to share?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same with me but mines was a car... i was riding home from work and it was pouring down rainning... the light appeared yellow and it was actually read and i tried to beat it... i drove on through going fast when my back tires started swirving and a truck hit the back of my car causing a tail spin.. luckily i walked away only with a whipblash and 12 stiches in my head *head hit the window*.. scariest thing ive ever did..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend hit a patch of black ice, went into a ditch, went through a wooden electric pole splitting it in half, and rolled his car. Thnkfully I always wear a seatbelt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was once put through the windshield of a car...from the outside.

Best answers
A "friend" of mine suddenly pulled out a pistol on me once, and shot me in the chest. My eyes widened in shock as I felt the impact on my sternum, my hand clutching frantically at where I thought the wound was. It didn't take me long to realise, though, that he'd actually shot me with a BB gun (and from a reasonable range too, so there was little bruising.

Still scared the bejesus out of me though. I was only 12 at the time.

I was also knocked out playing rugby once, which wasn't pleasant.

Best answers
a while back, when i was on my bike on the way home, i came at a crossing and noticed the light was green when i was a little distance away from it. when i passed the light, it was red. i moved as fast as i could and noticed one of the cars on the road coming towards me. i kept moving, but the car hit the back of my bike. luckily i was alright, but it scared the living hell out of me.

and to make matters worse, i scratched the paint on the guy's car... oh well. at least i was still alive O_O

Best answers
This was a way while back when i was 6 in spain i stepped on one of those golden sharp small thick pins(not really a pin but the craziest)then i tripped over a tennis ball,ran and cried(yes cried) and tripped over just before a small brick staircase and had a hole in my head i also nearly hit my temple then i get in the car and blood is coming from my hole(not the actual hole).That was probably my most scariest expirence don't know i have about 4 scary ones thank god i had 2 cousins living right next to me i don't know how long someone would come to get some help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was driving at night there was rain too but this was freaking hard rain I could barely see a thing but my dad thought me how to drive with a lot of rain but I also had some driving experience so I knew what the hell was going on.So I was driving suddenly some big truck in front of me the guy was freaking drunk so I was like trying to pass him on the second lane but he wouldn't let me I was like WTF so I opened my window and took the middle finger out ^_^ jesus im hilarious and then I screamed mother****er at him then he pulled some gun out in the window I was like OH **** am I gonna get shot or something it was freaking scary stupid drunk guy so I thought of passing him but then I thought he will shoot me on the sides since he shoot the freaking street.So I did this I step on the accelerator all the way in and pass him then I turn a right ^_^ Also he try shooting my damn car.What car I had it wasn't mine it was my friends Supra damn car save my ass ! since it's so fast.I hate drunk people driving on the damn Austin streets ugh...

Best answers
not so much lucky but freaky i was asked for a ride back to my house by my friends dad, but i refused because there wasent enuf room in the car for all my freinds so it was just my friands dad and my freind after i got in i heard they had a major acident if any 1 was sat in the back they woud ether be dead or suvely injured

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's another one of mine that recentle happened, it's really funnier than it is scary.. but it scared the crap out of me becuase it happened at 4 am and I was partailly retarded.

Yesterday I was sitting just playing solitaire and pinball( what i do when I'm extremely bored). Out of the corner of my eye i saw a little white thing moving around on my desk. I didn't really acknowledge it at all becuase i was to into my pinball game... and it was 4 am. After a while i realized that it was creeping towards me so I looked and it was this white spider. It wasn't too big, but bigger than the average spider. It was almost transparent white, and it had little black marks on it in various areas. Now.. To a normal person this probably wouldn't have been scary, however I have a fear of spiders. Don't get the wrong idea, I didnt jump onto a chair and pull my dress up and start screaming. When i see a spider, I react in a chain of events.
#1 get the hell away from it
#2 find something to crush it with
#3 crush it.

So that's what I did, but this spider was a force to be reckoned with.Since it was about 2 inches from my hand, I moved it immediatley. As i did this the spider actually jumped at it. This is the first time that's ever happened and it scared the crap out of me, it barely landed on my hand (this is where you're initail idea of my fear of spiders comes in) which then cuased me to scream and flail my hand about as if it weren't connected to my body. It flew off my hand without biting me (thank god) and landed on my desk again. After it had humiliated me, I was ready to crush the hell out of this *******. I grabbed a shoe and went after it, however this spider apparently had ninja like reflexes. I threw my shoe at the desk where it was and evidently missed, becuase the spider was no where to be found and there was no residue on my desk or the shoe. (this all happened yesterday) So the best part of this situation is I don't know where the spider is.. and I know it wants revenge, which is ironic becuase he was the one that started it anyway.

Wish me luck.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This happened a few weeks back.

I was laying in bed and felt somethign crawling on my hand, I woke up and saw a spider on my arm, I just brushed it away, but I was half asleep so I actually brushed it up my arm.

It landed on my arm and got pissed and bit me. Then I threw it off.

My arm started having all this weird stuff on it.
it had a red circle around the bite, and the circle got HUGE (Ask Glenn, he saw the damn bite) I thought it was nothing big, until my hand and part of my arm went numb, so I went to the doctor and they gauged the bite open with two needles (ouch) and found out I got bitten by a brown recluse...
now everytime I see a spider...I follow it home...and kill its whole family.
That's all I can share that I know of.

And yes, I am now Spiderman.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my only near death experience i can remember is when i like an idiot ran face first into a metal pole behind some bleachers chasing somebody,

i bounced off the bar, (yes my head BOUNCED) i landed about 4 feet from where i hit it, people on the bleachers, (which were made out of concrete) could feel the impact completely from the other side) i busted my face open, and i was spittin up blood for about 2 hours,

i thought i was gonna bleed to death, i was definately feeling a little woozy,

but all i wound up with in the end is a big ass scab running the entire length of my face after the swelling went down,

i still have the scar on my face, reminding me how much of an idiot i am to run into a pole at full speed, head first,...... man i can still feel it when i think about it

Retired
Best answers
Wow a brown recluse!
I don't know where you live but that's basicly the deadliest spider around where I live.

Best answers
When i see a spider, I react in a chain of events.
#1 get the hell away from it
#2 find something to crush it with
#3 crush it.
hey we use the same method

Best answers
Torlon said:
Wow a brown recluse!
I don't know where you live but that's basicly the deadliest spider around where I live.
They are the deadliest spider, period, on the face of the earth.

I haven't really had any experiences where I though I was going to die at the time, when I look back I can see a few times where I could have died but didnt...gotten into a few bar fights that could have ended up in my death, got thrown through a bar window once, that was fun...thats about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing rugby for the school team, and i was running up the wing with the ball, and someone tried to tackle me from the side. I dodged that tackle, and some one else also tried to tackle me at the same time, head on. I couldn't dodge that tackle and i got tackled from two sides. When I got tackled by the guy in front of me, someone else also tackled me from behind at the same time, causing me to be sandwiched, and I passed out. When I came to, I was in hospital and the doctors told me I had almost become a cripple, and that my spine had been weakened to the extent that I could never play rugby agen. Now I just play football (soccer) all the time, with an occasional back pain. I also fell off a ladder once and landed on a glass milk bottle when i was 6, and its left a scar on my right leg, where a huge pice of glass ripped out a chunk of my leg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My scariest experience was when I was in the mountains (Yes, you can tell where this is going =/).

We were kidding around, my friend was driving, and we hit the 'rebound' on the side of the road. It wasn't secured very well and fell off... the car rolled off the side and rolled probly 20-30 feet down.

I broke my arm, that's about it. But I am so incredibly scared of hieghts.. bleh going down that hill I was a concrete brick in my seat and pissed my pants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeh, also when I was at Alton Towers last year, on the same day as the England vs. Argentina Match in the World Cup 2002, me and 3 of my friends took a cable car across to another section of Alton Towers. The cable cars broke down half-way across, 150ft in the air (Alton Towers is notorious for its constant breaking down of rides) and there were 2 kevs shaking the cable car on purpose. I was scared ****less and told them to stop. They swore at me and continued swaying. I got pissed off and a fight broke out in the cable car. I didnt win or lose the fight, since the cable cars began moving agen 2 minutes later. After getting off the cable car, I had realised my fear of heights in a cable car had subsided during the fight. Now I was scared of cable cars for good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, there are some damn good experiences here. Here be another one.

It was winter and my friends and I decided to go sledding/snowboarding. We didn't really have a snowboard (except for this board with a string that was about 1/4 as long as it should have been). So we used actual sleds to snowboard with, as I'm sure many others have.

Well one of the times I ended up falling down onto the actual sled as i was going down. It sucked, becuase It ended up spinning around so I couldn't see where i was going. I was veering to the left where there were barriers on the hill ( a small fence with a few frozen hay bails along the way). My friend john and his nephew were coming up that side of the hill, and I was speeding right for them. I couldn't see a thing so He had to push his nephew out of the way and take a hit. All I feel is a thump behind me then I see my friend flip in front of me. I started laughing becuase it looked damn funny, Then I felt probably one of the worst pains i've ever felt in my life. My vision turned red for a moment and I came to an instant stop. I had realized that I crashed into a frozen hay bail. I just layed there for a moment wondering if I had broken my neck. Luckily my friends came down and i was able to get up within a few minutes. Let me tell you.. frozen hay bails hurt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was talking to Rev. P yesterday late and we started talking about some of the near death/scary experiences we've had.
Here's one of mine:

Me and my friend Rudy ( I like to call him picker) had just seen a movie. I forgot what movie we went and saw, but that's irrelevant anyway. It started pouring rain while we were watching the movie.. so when we got outside we were bummed, becuase we had bikes to ride home with( this is before i had a car or a lisence). I found a payphone and tried to call someone to come get us, but my house was empty so we just ended up riding in the rain. now mind you.. it was pouring extremely hard, in less than a minute we were completley soaked from head to toe. Everything was fine and we were a few minutes away from my house, we finally get to the intersection that was right before it. Now.. another good example of how hard it was raining. I thought the light was still red, when in reality it had turned green as i rode onto the road. I was just getting to the last two lanes, when i noticed the cars that were stopped a few seconds ago were actually driving toward me. Thankfully I managed to swerve into the middle of the two lanes as about 4 cars passed me( Yes, it was raining that hard). Finally some of the cars noticed me and stopped, with of course the good old honk of the horn to only scare the living **** out of me even more. White as a ghost, I slowly rode onto the sidewalk, only to look back at my friend Picker who actually stopped at the red light, laughing his ass off.( what a good friend huh?)
Probably the scariest experience I've ever had, more so then when I actually did get hit by a car on my bike.

Does anyone else have an experience to share?
Hehe, yea I remember talking about that stuff.. The bicycle hehe.. Damn, yea that would hurt.. And man, your second story; eek :p

This happened a few weeks back.

I was laying in bed and felt somethign crawling on my hand, I woke up and saw a spider on my arm, I just brushed it away, but I was half asleep so I actually brushed it up my arm.

It landed on my arm and got pissed and bit me. Then I threw it off.

My arm started having all this weird stuff on it.
it had a red circle around the bite, and the circle got HUGE (Ask Glenn, he saw the damn bite) I thought it was nothing big, until my hand and part of my arm went numb, so I went to the doctor and they gauged the bite open with two needles (ouch) and found out I got bitten by a brown recluse...
now everytime I see a spider...I follow it home...and kill its whole family.
That's all I can share that I know of.

And yes, I am now Spiderman.
Ouch.. Damn dude, that sucks. Yea I hear Brown Recluse's can be pretty dangerous. They cause your skin to rot.. I hate spiders myself. Have had to kill many Black Widows that happen to crawl around our front porch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom