Experiences

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had one when I first started skiing. My friend didn't start me off on anything close to a bunny trail and I had never done it before. So I get going and I'm doing a bit better. All of a sudden I hit a groove and loose control a bit and the ground is so icy that i would keep going. Well up ahead is a nice cliff with some owch looking trees. I managed to finally regain control and cut back away from the cliff a few feet before it. After that I hit my friend and went on wood trails for some real excitement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few years ago I was snowboarding on a pretty wide but steep trail that ran from the top of the mountain to the base. So I'm going pretty fast but it was my first or second year of snowboarding, so I crash, and I look back and there's this *really* fat guy right behind me. Well I guess I'll give him an A for effort, because he tries to jump all 300 pounds of him over my tumbling body. Then everything kinda froze, like that feeling you get when a very large man armed with big spikes and 2 planks on his feet is about to come crashing onto you...luckily everybody made it out alright.

Another time I was tubing (you know... sledding on those big inflatable donuts) on this huge hill with my friends. So it's loads of fun and there's jumps and stuff people made at the bottom, and you can get a lot of air/speed on a tube since they weigh next to nothing and give little drag. Anyhow, tubes have a tendency to spin around as you go down, and so much so that I couldn't see this guy tying his little kids booties at the foot of the hill...

Basically I ended up hitting some toddler with a maximum velocity leg sweep, which not only flipped him into the air (he did a FLIP) but knocked the friggin booties off of his feet;m they landed like 20 feet away. It wasn't near death for me but I'd have felt pretty facking bad if I killed some little boy -_-;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, once I was at a LAN party in Flushing, Queens, which is Korean owned I believe. Anyway, I'm with some friends and everything is going normally, we're playing CS with the korean crew on the other table (and they were owning us -_-), suddenly a bunch of, I think Chinese guys bust in with knives and makes the Koreans go into a corner, they keep acting like they are gonna stab them, and then one of them rips most of the parts out of their LAN pcs, stuffs them into a bag, then they run out. It was scary when it happened but afterwards it was almost funny. (Not really funny since those guys had their PCs jacked -_-)

"Personal" scary, hmm.. I was skating off the back of a car when a drunk driver swerves in front of the car, and I go flying over the side of the car and land on the hood before sliding off, stunned and scared like ****. There's also hundreds of times I've almost been run over crossing the streets in Manhattan, heh. Stupid drivers..

Best answers
Meh one day i was walking across the street for the nightly joge and i live in a druggy neighborhood which makes me freaked out and that night i got egged...not really near death but ya kno but that same night i was walking across the street and got hit by a damn car! fractured my rist flew across the street but ya kno kinda hurt like a monkey!!! i was took to the hospital by the driver it turns out that he had been drinking all that night and had gone clubbing with his druggy friends ya kinda sucked i had to wear a damn cast for about 3 months the only reason me and my family didnt sue is because he was one of my dads best friends...iam still a little affected from that experience and i have headaches about 3 times a week wich blows i also have migrans alot.. so yeah it sucks..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh i dont think this goes on a *near death experience* but i was making out with my first gf... *my first time.. i bet yall know where this is going* well her dad came home early and the only way out was the window *which was on the second floor* well before i can fully get out i triped over the lamp cord and was falling head first to the ground. luckily i fell to my side and landed on my shoulder instead of my head. well for about the 6 seconds i was falling i saw my life flash before my eyes.

yeah yeah you all can laugh now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This kinda sounds of the movie of some black dude when his brother was some gangsta thingy and the guy was doing his black gf for the first time then he escape of the window when someone came in.

Oh yeah also

LOL!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol all i heard was the car door shutting.. and when i looked out the window my eyes were big as quarters and i was rushing and i triped over the lamp and AAAAaaaaah *thump*.. the bad thing is my gf didnt peep out the window to check on me or nothing *or at least i think she didnt.. i was lying there a good 10 minutes*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah hell, theres to many for me to tell y'all... maybe later ill tell afew.

Best answers
My scarriest experience (until now) was a couple of years a ago.I and my cousin were going to a friends house.
He was driving.The rain poured realy hard.There we're no more cars on the road.
He didn't drive very fast , but that didn't matter.
It was realy gritty and the car started slipping.
As you can guess my cousin lost control of it.The car slowly rolled over uppside down...
I didn't even realize what's happening.I was watching through the window and heard my cousin swearing.
Then I saw the wiew turning over...That was the scarriest moment.
The only thing that got damaged bad was the car.I injured my arm and my cousin didn't get any injuries.
We actualy got the car back in to its original pose(with a little help).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Gman... that must have been pretty badass, good thing they didn't take any of your stuff. Becuase let me tell you.. If I ws there and they had a knife and were threatening to take my stuff..well I would... sit there ... and let them... probably.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
mine are all prity long, and i cant really be bothered to type them, so here a "nearly experience"
A few years back, my house was being all fixed up, so i had to move to a REALLY rough area.
Anyway, one night (late) i went to the chippy just round the corner from were i was staying, then went back home, no problems.
Next day in the news paper it said someone had been stabbed to death in a random attack on the corner i walked past at the EXACT time i was there.
I saw nothing out of the usual at the time (no one there, strangely) so couldnt help out in any way, but they caught him straight after.
Theres the one were a car mounted the pavement after me but thats another story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom