Excuses.

Best answers
Alright.

Is anyone but me tired of hearing excuses in game? I mean.. is it really necessary that you explain in depth exactly why we killed you? Is it really important that your cat jumped into your lap? That you targetted someone else on accident? That your keyboard is sticky?

Seriously, some of you really, really need to stop making excuses just for dying. If you feel you were killed injustly.. come back at me after you spawn, SHOW me that you're not as bad as you think that last fight showed you to be. Don't make excuses. That's just annoying, and makes me want to hunt you down more. I especially dislike it when I'm having a good fight, and begin to respect the other player, then they die and make an excuse, all of my respect is just.. lost. Not that it matters to you, or anything. ;)

Sorry, just had to rant, I think i've heard an excuse for every single kill i've gotten today. :(

Best answers
As is mine, my D is. I need to take it apart and fix it. But I don't need to make a big show out of telling people that's why I lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom