Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the goku that he was talkin about was brygg's ssj3 goku. it has been released a long time ago so i wont post a link.

Best answers
hey i actually downloaded "my" file of ssj3 goku on redsaiyan.....something seems very wronh, the hair seemed all ****ed up or something....doesnt everyone remember the hair i made? where it was all like one mesh....the one i downloaded from redsaiyan that said it was mine looked all ****ed in the hair

Best answers
I still got your ssj3 goku bryggz.. dnloaded it a long time ago and I havn't tried dnloading it from redsaiyan but I liked your model so if you dnloaded it and it was crap... somethings fishy ;/

Best answers
ok good so its not just me! i think my file got fudged in his database with somebodies else somewhere along the way, il resend it to him, or if anybody wants it directly from me just email me at [email protected] cause that ssj3 goku is somebody elses, but mine WAS on there.....odd

Best answers
this is lame

Come on ppl, it's already on red saiyan. It's a good model but HyperSaiyaman it's not that big of a deal.

"edit: my bad sorry"

Best answers
You are wrong!

this is not the red saiyans model of goku ssj3 it has a better hair
and has more muscles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u juss post a link to download the model with screen shots??? sending the email addy and retrieving it seems more of a hassel if a lot of ppl want it sent to them

Best answers
Can someone just post a link and some pics, I would like to see it.
Bryggs your SSJ3 model on redsaiyan really s****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ok ppl, he got enaugh places to host it, no need to post more, lol, i guess half of u just want him to send it 2 u so u will have it first....
anyway, post the damn model already :\

Best answers
Why is it that whenever someone has a model they ask everyone online to host it for them when they could just send it to redsaiyan.net?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom