EWW!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it seems that I have another TOE NAIL growing in my right toe. It keeps growing back every 6 months. Does anyone know how to remove these things? Doctors can't do anything about it except putting achohal on it which green icky stuff comes out.

Please... don't say remove your toe lol...

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Well, it seems that I have another TOE NAIL growing in my right toe. It keeps growing back every 6 months. Does anyone know how to remove these things? Doctors can't do anything about it except putting achohal on it which green icky stuff comes out.

Please... don't say remove your toe lol...
I have one thing to say GROSS! lol Just keep removing i t i guess i dont really know what your talking about can you post a picture. And then a picture witht eh "green icky stuff" coming out?

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well first of all dont make a pointless thread. second of all it could be an ingrowing toe nail in which case you have to have your toe nail removed which is pretty painfull considering they dont numb it so have fun with that. also if you think you can just leave it you cant because it will give you an infection in your toe then you would have to have the toe removed completly and if it was left long enough even some of your leg.

so i suggest you go get that beast nail removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be a man and pull it out yourself with a pair of pliers.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Keep it judging by your age you could use it in school for show and tell :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put your foot in front of a door, toe facing the door and open it real fast.

no more toenail ^^

Best answers
put your toe behind a car and have you parent run it over. Then you wont feel a thing when your nail is being pulled out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
put your toe behind a car and have you parent run it over. Then you wont feel a thing when your nail is being pulled out.
Why, because youre already in too much pain to notice?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF never fails at exploiting it's idiotictism "OMIGAWD MAH TOE"... please, just shut the **** up!

Have a nice day :D

Lol on all seriousness, to stay on topic so i won't get warned: I think you would have to actually go inside your skin and cut it out as cutting the surface doesn't get rid of it's growing habits. I would get a doctor to do this so you wouldn't seriously hurt yourself.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Why, because youre already in too much pain to notice?
Exactly. Either that or just break your toe or ask for some anesthetics.
*dj swift u on a sig spree this is like the 5th one of yours ive seen in like 30 minutes*

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys none of those will work....take one screwdriver, face it infront of teh toe nail, stand near wall and then kick, KICK, KIIIIi!!1I!CK!!!!

p.s. I want to see the cool green thing also ::thumbsup::

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
ESF never fails at exploiting it's idiotictism "OMIGAWD MAH TOE"... please, just shut the **** up!

Have a nice day :D

Lol on all seriousness, to stay on topic so i won't get warned: I think you would have to actually go inside your skin and cut it out as cutting the surface doesn't get rid of it's growing habits. I would get a doctor to do this so you wouldn't seriously hurt yourself.
It's funny how you said that because it isn't on my skin, it's growing on my bone through the skin and yes IT DOES HURT.

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
It's funny how you said that because it isn't on my skin, it's growing on my bone through the skin and yes IT DOES HURT.
Growing on yoru bone!? Never heard that before. Must be some kinda growth or something maybe a tumor or cancer. just kidding i dont know what the hell it could be if its growing from you bone. Get the "jaws of life" and use it on your toe and youll see it then pull it off if you arent dead yet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is it growing from your bone? Even regular nails arent made of bone o_O.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
How is it growing from your bone? Even regular nails arent made of bone o_O.
Well, the thing about the bone, I can acually feel it connected to it. It's wierd. Maybe it's so long that it touches the bone. I don't know.

Kasey, you're really scaring me .... o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude thats ****in sick... should get it x rayed then have em cut in and see what the hells going on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See, if doctors dont know how to fix your toe, the odds are we dont either. Your best bet may be to search google for other similar cases.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A doctor can not do anything about it? Chances are he's going to the pharmacist. It sounds exactly like an ingrown toenail and a cry for attention so you should post some pictures otherwise we wont be able to help you :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol maybe ur like Kimimaro, soon ull be growing bones from everywhere o_O.

U know, i dont quite believe that the doctors cant do anything >_> u just have to find the right Doc.

P.S. boney toe nail.............ew

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beh, my next door buddeh had two ingrowing toenails, some nasty stuff. he just had both of them removed permantly. sure your toe wont be as hawt, but its better than somthings thats going to feck you off into your 40's and ooze copus fluids D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom