EWW!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well do seek medical attention if it is causing you pain, that's the wise thing to do when youv'e got a problem like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your a freak.

ha, just kidding. Why does everyone go on this forums for medical help o_o.

Yeah, you should go see a doctor and such. It's not like we can do medical surgery o_O

Best answers
frsrblch said:
See, if doctors dont know how to fix your toe, the odds are we dont either. Your best bet may be to search google for other similar cases.
Yeah just dont click the "images" thing when you search for it, I learned that out the hard way. My mommy is a nurse and she said that she's never heard of anything growing off of your bone in your toe and also ingrown toenails dont always have to be removed they dont do much to you but still see a doctor cause we dont know what the case is here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, my step dad had an ingrown tonail and they numbed his toe and pulled it off, it bled like crazy, butt hey wrap it up nice and tight, and your nail is supposed to grown back normally within a few weeks.Good luck, its gonna hurt, sorry :(.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jolly ranchers and now a toe...Hmm..Well first I thought you were freaking out because you were growing a toe nail...which is normal...but if it's going into your toe, you might need surgery or keep the nail short. Your description is also hard to follow.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Jolly ranchers and now a toe...Hmm..Well first I thought you were freaking out because you were growing a toe nail...which is normal...but if it's going into your toe, you might need surgery or keep the nail short. Your description is also hard to follow.
Yeah it is. Post a picture just make sure that you just post the link to the picture cause some people might not wanna see it like me for instance i have a feet phobia i hate feet. feet suck. it's funny that this is a "hot topic" lol Should be more of a "weird topic" but i guess it was so weird that some people came to it. o_o

Best answers
1. yecch
2. QUcik and painless by trying to pull it out with pliers or something
3. i would suggest u just go to a doctor

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you decide to eat it, don't forget to take the wrapper off.

Best answers
I had this same problem, and.....its going to hurt no matter what you do. I had it removed and i remember my doctor was some Jap. guy so i had no idea what he was saying, and he was crazy with it too. Hurt like a *****!

My other doctor told me that the other thing to do is to get some cotton swabs and tuck it under the part that is growing into the skin, cause that helps lift the nail up some to grow normally over the skin.

Best answers
Dj swift... im not trying to sound rude or anything but... if i had a medical problem such as this situation... i would not go on a DBZ forum to ask people like us such a question.... This is common sense... Next time, get an appointment as soon as possible to see your family doctor, so he can give you the RIGHT advise... we are no doctors.

Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
Dj swift... im not trying to sound rude or anything but... if i had a medical problem such as this situation... i would not go on a DBZ forum to ask people like us such a question.... This is common sense... Next time, get an appointment as soon as possible to see your family doctor, so he can give you the RIGHT advise... we are no doctors.
Actually mine doctor likes DBZ and thats u who wouldnt go to the forums to ask that. Yay doctors who like DBZ. Anyways I would just look stuff up on it on google then do whatever it says, if it says to jump of a bridge then do it google knows best you never know jumping off a bridge might help.^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*argh* -.-

You can remove it by going off to doctor and doctor taking it off again, and then freezing skin there were its growing ( on moleculary structure those cells cannot withstain that kinda stuff, then its easy to remove ).
I watch too much documentaries -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom