[EvoSSJ4] TRANS PREVIEW!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks spiffy. The Oozaru model could be a bit more detailed and smoother, but the effects are neat.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I despise EVM, I think their trans' look better. The fx look pretty bland, and its not really something any of us havent seen before.

Best answers
in their forum they say they gonna add even more effects to the ssj4 transes :shocked:

the oozaru will grow form the normal goku form and at the end it gets smaller(in golden stage) and will form ssj4.

that addon gonna rock :laff: :laff: :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh its still WIP
Also the sprites need to be replaced...

btw :p
Lssj = Bandit ^^
NO secret Identidies for y00 ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm me = Deathshot off the Evossj4 Forums ^_^ but yes They Have come along way with the Models of the Oozaru ... cause last time i saw it ... his head was in its ass-crack basically

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trans is pretty spiffy, I like the way you've got the trans sound, oozaru sound(s) and SSJ4 quote to flow along together, and the sprites aren't bad. IMO you should be able to play as the Oozaru seeing as you've got it ingame, then trans to Golden Oozaru and finally SSJ4, it doesn't need to have a required PL just give the players the option. I know there's an Oozaru plugin for ESF but you may as well do it seeing as you've already got them in, and I hear you're adding Fat Janemba which is very similar in terms of scale. Impressive none-the-less.

Whoever filmed it needs a better grasp of the game, flying into stairs and cancelling a charge to turn on the aura looks a bit unproffesional =\

Also, the Oozaru looks like it has one animation and it's screwed up (it's hands pass through it's legs :S).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better run home, i'm scared, very scared :(. A big giant Ape is coming for me :(.

Some nice work there :yes:.

Best answers
ssjgoku83 i hate uXD

btw thats weedhumpster or stephenXD

but yeah its me ><

and the oozaru is gonna be remade.
effects will be much betterXD the flashes u see at the start gonna be redone.
oozaru will grow and get smaller(at the start he will grow from normal size and the he will get smaller from oozaru form to ssj4)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, its just a wip. And the sprites used is unprofessionality of camera man ( BANDIT/LSSJ ).

He used old sprites. New sprites are much much better ^^

Yeah, we'll include Oozaru mode, and still, this trans is a placeholder for the final one ^^ Beleive me, you've seen nothing yet ^^

And also, we're making ALL transformations for ALL the chars, we'll include new chars such as Brolly, Janemba, Goten & c. Trunks, fusions ( Gogeta, Vegetto, Gotenks, etc. ), and we're keeping our thoughts focused on magic word called BALANCING right now, so after we balance all things up, we'll improve all the other stuff ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ The Professional Camera Man was Off Duty that Day ... hmm maybe i should get a Camera Job for you guys Encore XD

and i was wondering if you guys wanted to Include Bardock cause i Already got the plugin Made By [RaD] - Austin. All it needs is sprites and Sounds =D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bardock couldn't be balanced. I got the code to make any class I want ingame. I'll make it, but his trans will be his squad ( our buddy system ) :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea We got one with 4 Transes in Progress :p lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
roffles -.-

Bardock can't be considered a charachters unless using AF content, in which all chars have all transes -.-
Which is crap. Having some GT stuff isn't bad, but having AF stuff is what is going to bury the addon for pro esf forums users ( only n00bs are going to play it )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
* Sigh * Yea ... i am only allowing 3 AF Plugins ... SSJ4 Trunks..SSJ4 Gohan .. and SSJ5 Goku ... maybe 4 With the Fusion of TRunks and Gohan .. AF Killed DBZ basically ..

Best answers
Meh I didn't really like it. The 10x KMHMH sprite was aweful. The oozaru was blocky. The trans sounds were pretty bad and I didn't know that there was a moon in the ROSAT.^^
*edit*
lutz alec said:
* Sigh * Yea ... i am only allowing 3 AF Plugins ... SSJ4 Trunks..SSJ4 Gohan .. and SSJ5 Goku ... maybe 4 With the Fusion of TRunks and Gohan .. AF Killed DBZ basically ..
Af wasnt real so it didnt kill DBZ. GT killed DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 Trunks and Gohan aren't just AF, they are impossible.

It's known that you need a tail and a strong supply of brutes/blutz waves to go from normal, to Oozaru, to Ougon and then to SSJ4. So why didn't Super Baby Vegeta go SSJ4? Because he wasn't a pure-blooded Saiyan, he had Baby's cells within him. It's made very clear twice (once in the Baby Saga, once in the Shadow Dragons) that you need pure blood to get past the Ougon state. Trunks and Gohan are only half-bloods, so they would fall into the same category as (Ougon) Super Baby Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy. ****ing. Christ.

That was toight, I kept hearing this SSJ4 addon nonsense, and I thuoght it'd be stupid. But holy jebus... just, god damn...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was embarassing to watch. The sprites were horribly made. The only cool thing was the oozaru...and even then it just popped out of nowhere.

This was complete rubbish. Even that 10x Kamehameha charge sprite was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom