Best answers
Here some Pics for the esf Evolution MOD
by Forcefightersz.tk an cx2-clan.net
Your ESF Source

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Majin Vegeta looks completely atrocious in armor dude, different, yet strange..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh almost all the models (except Piccolo, I think, he kind looks like the DMZ custom model) are from ESF and DMZ, just reskinned, well the 1st SSJ goku isn't reskinned, just stolen completely. The gohan model is edited a bit tho.

Best answers
Hello

Its only edits and reskins for the mod
and nothing iss from dmz lol
why i make these all??
i think nobody will these mod

The Gohan iss completly new body and the gokus have all new faces

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oops >_< My bad, the title of the thread made me think this was for a different HL Mod.

Best answers
the piccolo is rodneys right? it looks just like the bfp model, the ss2 and ss3 are from smo's recently released goku models, pretty nice, just fix all the holes. btw is that my ussj vegeta edit?

almostdeleted

A
Would you like to give credits to the orgininal modelers brollman?

Best answers
the ssj 2 hair on Goku needs to be wider in my opinion , i like the electrical charge though . The piccolo is also nice but there is something the matter with its right leg , it seem to be out of place , or maybe its just my eyes deceiving me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah man, looking at those piccys its all reskins and edits, not much, im shure that lightnings from the bfp custom ssj2 goku model :|

just place accurate credits, i dont care if its for a mod or not, make shure it has credits under it otherwise it counts as your mod is ripping ^_^

Best answers
Credits are given in the Dl pack
But yes all becomes his Credits!!
i dont steal any!
:) all modler that make one thing on the edits are become his honor :)

Best answers
What is the problem with the community here ??
The Credits are given!!! Damn
And soething i say to all these hey credits cryer !many guys steal my work and i never say hey credits :(
so and i am so good and work hours on it to find all credits and put it into the installer and all here csy i say plz shut up!
I know what i do lol why i talk with kiddys ever

Best answers
half those models you ripped(me and former SC_majin vegeta made all but those ssj4,really only the skins besides the ssj2 all you did was add new face skins),plus you didnt even use the GOOD goku models(SMOS ROX)

Best answers
just to add my 2 cents, the vegeta models, except the ssj4 version belong to me (Former SC_Majin Vegeta), i did not model then, but we did make the ssj2 hair and i skinned them all, all u did was cut and past another face on them, so if you want to use them, better start asking the people who mad them if you can, as far as im concerned, u havent asked to use them, so plz dont, and if you think im lieing, heres the pics:

I will also add that this is not for download

Best answers
Dude.... even if you put credits in the installer you didn't mention it on the first post. It is critical that you do so or else everyone who knows is going to get extremely mad that their work is being ripped. Go ahead and do it if your going to use it only by yourself but if your going to share it with everyone and announce it as a pack... credits need to be given first post and most people won't realize the credits in the installer so it should be shown underneath the pictures or something... You do this everytime you release something so take my advice or you risk giving yourself a bad name. ;/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The community has spoken, and they are right. Edit your original post and add credits for each and every edit. I'll have my eye on this thread.

Best answers
Yea man like Lite said if u use others work post the creds with the pics....u dont want to make a bad name for yourself and its good that u put the creds in the install but noone ever reads those so next time just post the creds to save yourself a lot of grief..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom