Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
The face of goku ssj and ssj2 looks to small compared with the body and also the hair looks a little to high, it should be well euhm dont know the word but lower and bigger or something :]

Best answers
Well edits not bad exept , the goku ss2 looks freaky , and the ss4 loks like kinda DUMB , gohan s perfect , exept that everithings normal

Best answers
oho im a ripper i belive im a ripper and the only one to play EVM oho im a stealer i belive im a stealer and the only one to say shut up...lala lalalalal lalalalalala llaallaalal
iss that lame enough ?
That was my last model post in these extreme lame forum!
to all admin here do something about this laming
i have never say its only my work lol :) :) :) :)

and here CREDITS TO ALL CREATOR OF THESE MODEL LOOOOOOL

Bolteh2

B
dudes stop bicthing, brollman, if its already in a readme file than just open it and copy-paste credits here? ok?

coz, there isnt a downloadlink in ur therad, so we cant view readme file? get me?

kthx

NeD

Best answers
Excuse me, but why the hell is picollos body my vegetto body? Don't tell me it's not. Plus it even has the skin on it. You just recolored parts. Not clever if your trying to hide the fact. Get rid of it please.

P.S. just noticed you used parts of my skin on that ssj2 gohan as well. Get rid of that too thanks

I did tell YOU (and others, but you before) not to edit or use parts of my model/skin. You don't really have any excuse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y'no what NeD? your right... i knew it was similar, looks i was right... brolliman, i have to immediatly tell you that your now using his models without asking him, when he released it, he said that nobody touches the model, and nobody did, your the only one, also your trying to hide it, remove it before you get warned to remove it by a mod..thats some mod you got there... none of itd yours :|

ps: gohans and piccolo's body look identical.. could it be me? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom