Evo

Best answers
Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone else went to evo or had friends that went to evo(for those that don't know evo is the biggest fighting game tournament in america, even some japanese come to it). I went to compete in guilty gear. i didn't place too well but i had tough matches and they all came down to the wire. In singles I got 35th out of 77, the person who knocked me out was in the top 10. In teams we did pretty bad, the person who defeated me in teams got 5th in singles, and he barely got me!

Other interesting things. street fighter 4 looks awesome, i always thought the videos and screens made it look like crap, but I saw people playing it and it looked very fun and the animations were excellent. The other surprise here is how good tatsunoka vs capcom looked. I didn't end up playing them myself because the lines were long and I was having too much fun playing guilty gear, but i suggest you keep your eyes and ears open for both games, they should be awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the characters from the new capcom vs whatever game are lame but the graphics and effects looked awsome.

I'd go to it sometime to play street fighter 3, get raped but I enjoy playing.

Did you get a chance to play SF4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom