EVO SSJ4 ;(

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
;( Plees do something about this ,like some guy sugetet about EVOSSJ4 here plss make a rule in u can ask and get help from here .This is a simple sugestion and easy to make .I think EVO SSJ 4 will apere and all the n00bs will problably make tharead here about there EVO SSJ4. I'v got nothing against EVOSSJ4 but they got there one site like EVM i hope u take this in consideration

Best answers
how about No since the esf dev team have nothing to do with any of the add-ons so why should they help when it got nothing to do with them.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Id have nothing against it getting added to the modifications list with a forum link. But giving it a secton for itself is just plain nuts.

If the noobs want to play it than they have to do it from the EVO site not from here.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Ummm... EvoSSJ4 ( mine addon ) will be complete user friendly, and it will have full tutorial coming with him. So if n00bs wanna learn, they are going to learn from tutorial.
And I don't think n00bs are going to play EvoSSJ4 since it doesn't have overpowered stuff and unbalanced stuff, which are only things that n00bs want to play addons for.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Having a section devoted to EVOSSJ4 would cause people to think that ESF endorses EVOSSJ4, which it doesn't.

Because they think that they'll start making topics in suggestions and general treating ESF like EVOSSJ4.

Won't happen.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, not going to happen.

1. We hate GT.
2. This is ESF.
3. Not Evossj4.
4. They have their own forums, so no need to discuss it here.
5. I forgot about 5. =x
6. We treat all addons the same. If Evossj4 would get their own section then all the other addons would need one too. This will cause a chaos.
7. Most addons die. I'm not saying this one will, but having a 70 % to die addon on our forum will not be happening on my turf.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well this was what i try to say because son evossj4 will apare and the n00bs will probaly post here all there problems and i will not like to see a evossj4 problem

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
EVO will probably be added to the EVM/BTL sticky in due time, in which case it'll fall under the same rules. All discussion on the addons would be taken to their respective forums: no need for a forum section.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
just added to the EVM/EVOSSJ4/BTL sticky faster :D

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
We do not permit topics suggesting GT/movie/evm material being added anymore. Threads that are only based on these topics will be closed as they always have been. This is already in Harsen's sticky "before you post". Thanks for the concern though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom