Evm?

Best answers
I think thats what its called, soz if im wrong however. Earths Special Forces Evolution, where can i get it. I attempted to download it from a serv, wasting THREE hours of my time to find that whenever i try to connect to any EVM servers, they crash nearly instantly, Please help! im getting very frustrated ;(

Best answers
don't bother with it once 1.3 comes out it will be obsoliete besides your not sapoed to say teh E word it makes admin mad. :p

Best answers
Hehe soz, didnt they make the addon? I figured since its in the serv list for esf. Btw, whens 1.3 suppose to come out, or doesnt anybody know.

Best answers
I whould like to know when esf 1.3 come out even an estimate in months whould be good enough for me

E** is a 4th party HL mod

Best answers
its a name i made up. :rolleyes:

half-life is teh first party
3rd party is a game modded from HL endorced games are considered 1st party

esf is not endorsed so it is 3rd party E** is a mod of ESF so I called it a 4th party sry for teh mix up. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3rd party is a mod made from a game.
4th party is a mod made from another mod.

and you wont get a release date, only answer youll get from anyone is "when its done."

Best answers
Ehehe I see, but didnt ESF team make the " Addon? " See title for Addon name... If not, why would they allow this, cant they go to court over this?

Best answers
Oh come on RavenTrunks PLEASE!!! just an estmate 6 months 1 year 2 years?? anything?

Best answers
Anyone? Back to the question PLEASE. Im trying to learn about this 4th party mod. Cant they be sued unless they have permission from the original creators of the mud?

Best answers
you just gotta find a good site to dl it from.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And seeing as how this is all sorted out now, to prevent further spam;

closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom