EVM Server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mm...I was bored t'night and I stumbled upon this...

Just thought you guys might be interested

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the ****ers are using parts of my goku model in their stupid ****en mod the ****ing ****ers they better ****ing tak them the **** out or me n humpie are gunna **** em up ****ing **** **** good ****

Best answers
Smo relax man there just place holders for now it wont be in the original release

Best answers
Realx Smo, I'm now modeler of EVM, and I will MAKE models of my own, not use urs models.
So, sit back, and relax.

Maistro- u are sound artist of EVM? Didn't knew...

Best answers
One question? Do u have whole EVM to start a server? Just wondering! If u do, then Orca is really nice person!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when its done ¬_¬

anyways: why is smo so angry the only thin i see is this, i doint see any goku model or sumthing:

Best answers
Um Mr. Satan,
what is so interesting on my public module cvars ?

Best answers
Well I guess he was referring to the fact that people were actually playing in the server. In which case that is interesting, cause i haven't seen anyone on that server in awhile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's because it's an OPEN server that runs EVM modules

Best answers
I thought that you could only play on EVM servers and not be able to create your own( when it's out)

Best answers
I thought that you could only play on EVM servers and not be able to create your own( when it's out)
wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttt not make youre own? please tell me ur kidding and

can i get the homepage for the evm homepage please?
well can i?

Best answers
oh ok, and the server site pack, will this be part of the file( download). I'm asuming you'll post a dl link on your site or ESF-World, right?

Best answers
about the client_pack sure, but about the server site pack we're not sure yet, we have our reasons.

Best answers
If you dont release the server site pack, then we cant create our own servers and less people will play EVM. One of the highlights of EEA is that you can create your own server. If we could create our own servers, EVM would be the most kickass T-pack ever. Plus you guys have sweet FX in your transformations while EEA's characters just get beefed up in power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom