Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
{Cx2}LoD said:
And yes we are gods, so what do you want with stupid colors
I don't really think of you as gods =/. But still, you are making/editing some very good models =]. Good luck and I hope the mod will be out soon =D.

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice pics

great pics... i make pics like these also :smile: but i dont know where to post em so i just forget it

Best answers
@LOD: Kann es sein, dass die Fusion von Gohan und Krillin die Geheime verwandlung von Krillin ist?

@LOD: Could it be that the secret transformation of Krillin is the fusion of Gohan an Krillin? (sorry for bad english)

Best answers
That Vegeta's head .... It looks way to familliar to the one me and smo did .. U sure this is EVM work ?

Bolteh2

B
correct me if im wrong but piccolos hands = neds vegetto, i know i shouldnt accuse you of ripping since im a mod etc, but i recognise that thumb anywhere, so i hope you change it or ill have to close/delete every evm thread in the future

(cuz ripping in this forum = big nono)

Best answers
I'm sorry guys,:

1.) Vegetas Head isnt, from Smo or zereth, maybe you hope it is ;)
2.) Piccolos hands and eye's aren't also from ned's vegitto

Only thing I can do is to laugh about you kiddies, seems you are very bored.

Bolteh2

B
dude, hands are an obvious rip of neds vegetto hands, and brolliman has been seen to rip ALOT of stuff from neds vegetto, so the chances of those hands being a rip is like 98%

Best answers
I think you'll have to proofe that first. Erm and did we anytime say that this models are completly done by brollman, I dont think so, I think he only post some Teaser pics of EVM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehem, most of us aint kiddys, so do accuse us like that, reason modlers dont exactly like evm is because hardly any of the models are yours, plus you never give correct credits out, if you expect a little more respect, yo gotta do your own models from scratch, i see too much of it for you X_x

Best answers
MysticGohan said:
@LOD: Kann es sein, dass die Fusion von Gohan und Krillin die Geheime verwandlung von Krillin ist?

@LOD: Could it be that the secret transformation of Krillin is the fusion of Gohan an Krillin? (sorry for bad english)

Gohan & Krillin fuse ?
As i know the 2 who fuse have to be almost equal in PL.
Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 (Buu-Saga[Mystic]) Krillin is weak (compared to him)

Best answers
Credits are a must before you post anything at all. I don't know about the Ned's Vegetto hand thingy, I don't know anything anymore. But it looks ok. Gj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no credits + possible ripping = this being owned

plain and simple

ur gonna post something u get credits and if ur using stuff from models u get permission

Bolteh2

B
roflmao, k, orca sent me the piccolo hands, and here is what i found out:

- they have same polycount (exactly the same) as neds hands
- the modeller of this evm piccolo (i believe brollman)didnt even bother to remove the gloves like look of the hands of piccolo, he just lowered the edge of the gloves, it even has those lil edges still attached to it, but brollman moves them to the outside instead of the inside
- brollman just made the tip of the fingers pointierererer :)p) be moving 1 poly

see, its a rip, and id like to see evm threads WITH credits AND WITH permission or there wont be any vm thread on this forum ever again

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they do continue to use those models, which are clearly rips as S-Bolt has pointed out, I would suggest ESF remove every form of relation with EVM, as in all their threads and support from every section, and dissallow their using ESF files as well.

Why I am suggesting this is because IMO we shouldn't just stand by watching them rip hard work done by other dedicated members of the ESF community and let them get away with it.

Bolteh2

B
k, shijing sent me couple of pics

1 this is the hand rip thingy

this is the body comparisation, its hard to tell wether the body is ripped or not, bu i can tell you for sure, arms = ripped also, just look at the shoulder muscle of piccolo, if you watch closely you see that there is like a lil bevel over there (sticking out), if you look at neds vegetto arms, you see the piece of clothing, well THAT is the shoulder muscle of piccolo, if brollman or any other guy wants to defend himseld, send me a flatshaded pic form the front and the back of piccolo (or the model itself) via pm (uploaded -> url)

edit: the body is a rip to, look at the poly line next to the neck of piccolo, it follow EXACTLY the same line as neds vegetto + the colar of the upper shirt of vegetto has exactly same poly edge count (and direction) as that one from piccolo

edit2: the ripper of piccolo didnt even bother to remove the lower shirt of vegetto, its still there :x

edit3: gohan is a rip to

heres the proof picture,

the area around the shoulders has all the same stretching as mine, (if youve seen the model in full 3d its alot easier to tell)

the pants are also the same, i can tell by looking and by the shared skinmap error, the arms also the same, i cant say for the feet and hands, i cant see them, but from what i can see the only thing not from my model is the new hair
this quote is what nuttzy told me in pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom