Best answers
..I thin the jaket looks NICE ;D but i do fink the trousers need 2 b changed but the face is GR8 ;D Well done :)

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey not bad. He looks a little thin? But overall its good, think the hair could be shortened abit.

EDIT:

I also have a question. When EVM is released, will all of the models have that shiny look? I think the MOD will look overall "Better" if they all had that look to them. I know it's just hue/saturation/burn/dodge but it would just make the mod look more together.

Best answers
guys , guys , quit insulting everybody , Germans, americans
all nations are great , your like litle kids , and if you could read , my first post it says: NOT FOR RELEASE! , and i had been trying to contact azn (man thats hard) , but only Logan knows his infoo , i had pm him 1000 times to tell me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The folds on his pants and jacket are weird and his sword sheath has a more reddish color, i really like the things that u can do in EVM, but really, ur models and skins are welll EEEEEWWWW, they could use alot work, i dont mean this offensively, but u maybe need some new skinners, or practice more, not that i can do better lol, i cant even skin, but they look so weird

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any more of those racist comments and I will be the one to make trouble, for you.

@Mystix~Shadow:
Read the rules, provide only constructive criticism, not something that says "ewwww you need practice and skinners". If you must critisize someone/something, make sure you do it in a manner that it will help the person improve.

On-topic:
Like it has already been mentioned, the folds on the pants are really 'wierd', they look more like shiny lines rather than actual folds. You should work on those.

Best answers
Its good, if I were you I'd just use the face skin you have on your avatar for him. And by the way, Ultra, I noticed you dont speak good english, but what the **** is a wele?

Best answers
@ Ultra

That is the reason why i never post evm work in these forum!
Many guys Here SUck but they are the first that download it lol i saw it at my downloads :)
And Cracker go and search for a Girlfriend or Boy friend and try to hold your mouth

Best answers
What I suggest is for u 2 to calm down god damnit , U got nothing with each others personals life, and this is just forums . So keep it on the topic, or just don't respond at all .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his pants look more like aluminum foil than cloth,

did you chrome them?

and the jacked looks like a blue zebra print jacket, you do folds better than you used to (not at all) but they dont look like cloth

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
@Mystix~Shadow:
Read the rules, provide only constructive criticism, not something that says "ewwww you need practice and skinners". If you must critisize someone/something, make sure you do it in a manner that it will help the person improve.

Ermm Cough cough look at this:

MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
The folds on his pants and jacket are weird and his sword sheath has a more reddish color
Thats Constructive to me, or else , make a post whats is constructive to you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never said: EWWWWWWWWWW you need pracite and skinners
i said that most of the skins of EVM could use work, IF they pos another skin on this forums, and his head skin looks a bit weird or his pants look weird, i just sya that, and thats why i said, that the skins could be better

i really like the things that u can do in EVM, but really, ur models and skins are welll EEEEEWWWW, they could use alot work
That is what I meant by your giving negative comments. Don't cut out small sentences to give false meaning to what you actually meant. And this matter ends now. -grOOvy

Anyways: Are there any updates on the skin/model

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3 said:
actualy hes right ,but lets keep it ontopyc
We don't need everyone on the thread saying to keep it on topic, you saying that really doesn't help jack squat. :S

almostdeleted

A
Brollman said:
That is the reason why i never post evm work in these forum!
Many guys Here SUck but they are the first that download it lol i saw it at my downloads :)
And Cracker go and search for a Girlfriend or Boy friend and try to hold your mouth
1. I have a girlfriend, you should go hang out with your boyfriend, cause you can never get what I have..

2. I was just warning him that he can not release this model.. I have nothing against him, or you, for that mater, im just telling him.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even though I got on to ultra in my previous post, he was right, BACK ON TOPIC one more off topic post and I will take action.

Capice?

Best answers
That trunks model doesnt look that great, the cloths are all screwed up with the folds (Or w/e they are..)
I dont like it

Best answers
..BTW im fed up with every 1 sayin that EVM is just 1 big rip :( CUS IT AINT. just take a look and ull see ;D
BTW pm me ultra and ill send u Cellz torso that iv done :)

..Tweek

Best answers
err dude that model and skin is wack.

the model from the side looks flat, makes it look completely ugly.

the skin is horrid on the face.. he has one big wrinkle across his face, his pants look like they have highlighted folds not folds. eish, its ugly.

sorry my man, 6/10

nice base idea but completely ruined it with the overall aspects of it! : /

Bolteh2

B
k, lil missunderstanding here, the forum showed the dates wrong :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom