Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
seriously i wouldn't care

because...

for one ppl ould recognize your work and would knows who it belongs to ut if ppl cant do that then there just idiots

Best answers
anyways back on to the subject

so u aren't gonna release it for hl1?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Koren and Ultra, back on topic now, the modelling section is for what the name means - MODELLING. Not discussions about who is ripping and who is not. If a rip exists, it should be 'pointed out' and the forum staff/esf team will act on it as and when required.

If you want this thread to stay and if you want to continue warning free, stop this now.

Best answers
didn't i say back on the subject in my last post?

*Your saying doesn't actually make them stop does it? And when I say stop with the off-topic posts, I mean STOP. One more completely off-topic post like this and action will be taken. -grOOvy*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude cut it out keep on with this attitude and youll be going straight to a ban. (Oops did I sound modish?)

Back on topic what you mean hl2? btw I can't see the pics neither.

Best answers

Is this it? Looks funky :).

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya that's the deformed Vegeta.LOL But ultra said he's remaking it or something..

Best answers
..Correction Ultra, ;D WE r gunna b doin all the mdls P by P so keep ur eyse pealed

Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3 said:
Koren i have to agree with Nuttzy 100% , when you model something , its like an work of arts to you , Would you like to dra a painting thats worth milions and some guy will cut some parts of it and stick it to his and say its myne
The man talks from expirience .

Best answers
..at least he can model :laff: NOW SHUT UP and dont spam..... But EVM at the mo wont b relased 4 HL 2 4 QUite sum time dsue 2 the fact that HL 2 aint out yet ;D

Bolteh2

B
zereth is the one thats right, ultra did actually rip models, and alot of models he ripped (some peotry look-a-like text over here, hooray me)

and you dont have to flame n stuff, k, zereth kinda shouldnt post that since its concidered spam, but if you dont lay low (that means YOU tweek) with the flaming ur gonna have a 2 week vacation in no time

now lets get back on topic about how many polies it has

Best answers
Tweek said:
..at least he can model :laff: NOW SHUT UP and dont spam..... But EVM at the mo wont b relased 4 HL 2 4 QUite sum time dsue 2 the fact that HL 2 aint out yet ;D
I can coup with this fully , :D , thanx tweek , your always making me feel bether

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I can coup with this fully , , thanx tweek , your always making me feel bether
Hey Ultra, I think you need to listen to s-bolt-- a little more, he said
back on topic, and then you throw that out, so, I'm giving you a warning, keep it all nice and shiny for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. well those pics looks pretty coo but.. Both Vegeta and Goku look very strange. Vegeta goes from normal -->ssj-->>majin ssj2 -->super vegeta (ussj) ? That doesn't make sense..
Goku on the other hand goes from normal -->ssj-->>ssj2?(His hair is white..)

besides those mistakes they look pretty coo....

Best answers
those look awsome but like Xsl>|< said why is gokus hair white??? other than that odity I really like both of them.

Best answers
If you are considering to move it to HL2 you wont be allowed to use anything from ESF couse then it will no longer be a sub-mod but a ripped mod and did you really ask smo, azn, mastasurf and everyone if you could use all that?

Best answers
Froggo said:
If you are considering to move it to HL2 you wont be allowed to use anything from ESF couse then it will no longer be a sub-mod but a ripped mod and did you really ask smo, azn, mastasurf and everyone if you could use all that?
I was just going to post this .. Premission .. Is important .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom