Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Vegeta only supposedly gone in the so called Dragon Ball AF pics. But i think he shouldn't in this mod.

Best answers
why does it matter if they put it in or not its not your mod so let them do what they want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can not c the picture.... :( darn...

Best answers
..soz bout the pics and such its just our website is havin trouble and we r settin up a new host ^_^ dw they will b re-posted

Best answers
In the EVM website in the download section there is a EVM_CLient V3 what is it i downloaded it and it was some goku models some sprites and sounds are they supposed to do something or they just for fun

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its an early release of a very small part of the EVM mod, no they dont to anything. the other parts needed will be released like the v3 client was released, but later. dont ask when. but you need those files to join any of the EVM servers.

Best answers
ok thanks

i cant play on the net anyways i got a *** DSL connection so if i threw one punch by the time it was throught he game would be over and i would have had no fun

i like the ssj2 goku model its sweet

Best answers
ok , guys big news , we w decided if we can do it , i m fed up with this rip that rip those , , So now we r gonna be doing EVM for HL2 engine , wer gonna have extra coders , and i m gonna be doing all models pbp , so enjoy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey bud... that looks nice.. if u need any help with evm you can reach me on aim...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ultra33Gokussj3 said:
ok , guys big news , we w decided if we can do it , i m fed up with this rip that rip those , , So now we r gonna be doing EVM for HL2 engine , wer gonna have extra coders , and i m gonna be doing all models pbp , so enjoy

hmm...

ok its very very nice but..

Evm is an addon for esf right?
but esf doesn't convert to hl2 engine
and evm doesn't work without a mod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, how r u gonna do that, if evm is going to hl2 engine, then you must make maps, and the base code... cuz esf ist doing hl2...
anyways, good luck on the progres...

Best answers
First we l do it on hl1 engine the we redo some part make all new stuff for hl2 engine

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats good and all, just as long as i dont see a single vertex from any of my models in evm,

you know what im talking about, giving credits is a nice gesture, but when stuff is taken without permission its still ripping,

ripping in simpler terms is piracy, which is punishable by law if someone wanted to be an *******

Best answers
you guys complain to much about ripping so what they take your models get over it its not like u will get any money or anything if u tel them that its yours so why does it matter? There just models

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your obviously not a modeller koren, modelling isnt just something you start doing, it takes time to do, and if people use your stuff and they get credit for it, its stealing the original modellers effort

Best answers
still its just a model u put effort into it gets stolen just like the rest of the world

i still say get over it

i think there is a certain way to carve your name into the model my cousins a modeler i need to ask him how he did it

Best answers
Koren i have to agree with Nuttzy 100% , when you model something , its like an work of arts to you , Would you like to dra a painting thats worth milions and some guy will cut some parts of it and stick it to his and say its myne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom