Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
on the solution z website it states that esf doesnt want to allow evm to finish their mod, any information on this......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wele i dont know what evm is but i heared maybe something that has more than 1 trans

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now i dunno if the esf team has any legal rights to this, being a dbz mod, but lets just say you did have them, would it be possible to get them for something like copyright infringement?, or crap like that?, cuz they are using esf's models (edited), using the source code, and stuff like that, and if what it says on that site is true if the esf team says "no you cant make evm" then how could they weasel out of it without breaking a few laws?, am i right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right I mean aren't people patience I mean on the later beta's they will be on that.I don't really like EVM only because it has new crappy models and new transformations im sticking to the original thing that comes from the original creators.Not some add on other people made.Do I need to say more?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
EVM is just ripping this other people did , its not fair to the original creators , using other peoples stuff in there own mod= bad thing , it can result in a copyright diception

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Khaddafi said:
on the solution z website it states that esf doesnt want to allow evm to finish their mod, any information on this......
Unless they can honestly quote any one of the people under the "Active Development Team" section of http://www.esforces.com/team.php then that is most lilkely untrue. They may be drawing that opinion from some people's posts, but those don't necessarily reflect the team's opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya is making the creators look like lazy asses that don't wanna work more on it.In this guys of EVM wanna do some continuation BUT it ain't like this.The creators will do more transformations on later beta's.They might do trails too you never know everything is surprises.The original creators decided wheter they want to put this on the mod or not.It doesn't deppend on some EVM Group.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Ya is making the creators look like lazy asses that don't wanna work more on it.In this guys of EVM wanna do some continuation BUT it ain't like this.The creators will do more transformations on later beta's.They might do trails too you never know everything is surprises.The original creators decided wheter they want to put this on the mod or not.It doesn't deppend on some EVM Group.
Vegetto91 s right make the team look bad , its the team s right whether create more trans or no , there doing everithing step by step new attack , adwance melea......... , and the EVM jumped to the final stage and made more trans wele that not bad thing , but riping other mod = bad thing

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
As far as copyright infringement (i checked this out wit my Management lecturer) the ESF team or anybody else who does something DBZ related for ESF (models, names, etc) does not own it legally. Funimations essentially owns it.

If EVM are indeed editing the ESF source code (they can add to it) then they could be held up for copyright infringement if the ESF team chose to pursue it.

Personally i'd like to see EVM completed. The EVM team just needs to give credit where its due not because its the legal thing to do but its the right thing to do.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Element4q2 said:
As far as copyright infringement (i checked this out wit my Management lecturer) the ESF team or anybody else who does something DBZ related for ESF (models, names, etc) does not own it legally. Funimations essentially owns it.

If EVM are indeed editing the ESF source code (they can add to it) then they could be held up for copyright infringement if the ESF team chose to pursue it.

Personally i'd like to see EVM completed. The EVM team just needs to give credit where its due not because its the legal thing to do but its the right thing to do.

Element giving credit is one thing but riping is another , as far as i saw for now evm didnt gave credit to evywone

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah i know. They have been warned about this and Ultra assures us that it won't happen again.

All they gotta do now if they want to use something is get permission and give credit. Simple as that.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
LOL a RIP-WAR!!! i thought that they were gonna prevent this from happening!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has gone drastically off-topic after being reminded of the opposite numerous times by the moderators. This is the modelling section, and this thread was initially about progress on certain models. And now you people have turned this into a fish market arguing about EVM and rips.

Numerous EVM related threads have been closed due to the same reason before. I would suggest that all those users who have contributed in wavering this thread completely off-topic, should read the forum rules again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom