[EVM] New Cell Special Attack (absorption)

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Model:
心Mei (unbelievable. our font are not able to be shown correctly...)
AMXX:
Jerry
Dc.Mit
Sound:
Collect from Matias-ECX_MOD (Muchas gracias! Though I don't know what the sound actually says, I have just started learning Spanish...But it's fine! I mean that wav file sounds good!)

2015-June-10

Description:
This plugin is made for ESF: EVM, it allows you to use Cell Absorption Attack to absorb another player to increase your powerlevel(3000000). PS: If you don't absorb him, your Cell won't be able to transform.

Usage:
While you're playing the role "Cell" and aiming at the enemy, what you need to do is just to put him down first, then you press button "ALT" to absorb the player.

Download:
I am the cutest Download Link!

Video: (I know the FX is a bit simple, you can edit the sma file to change the FX if you want) :p
[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/x51zf5CQD84[/video]

Last edited:
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That's cool, they should have something like that in the final for cell.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta say, that is pretty darn amazing. That shit would be awesome in ESFF, as long as it's relatively hard/costly to pull off. Absorbing #18 and #17 should instantly grant him transformations.

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This is amazing, I love it.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
to be honest, after I had finished the plugin, I realized that the emphasis of making this function is not on coding but on modelling. if i had been going to make it closer to the cartoon, i would have had to write more codes, that's rather cumbersome for sure. But what's more cumbersome, my friend told me that if so, he had to make a lot of extra bones for the model to play the animation, that way that would cause a large delay with his computer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom