Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Holy crap :shocked: ! Good models Brollman. I never doubt your skillz :rolleyes: . Is the lightning around the goku and gohan part of the model? How'd you make it float around them? Or is part of the lightning connected to the model at some point? Also...frieza form 4's legs (at least i think so) are supposed to be smooth and muscular, not pruney o_O . Anywho, Awsome job :cool: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Gohan's SSJ hair needs a bit of work.
Piccolo in caped form looks quite promising.
Vegeta: not too bad at all.
Freeza's 4th form looks very strange, might just be the skin just check some ref pics

oNe

Best answers
I think they're coming on well dude, the only things I can think of so far are:

1. The creases on Frieza's legs - what are they there for? Also, his form 4 legs are very thin around the knees.
2. Gohan's chest looks odd and his arms are very thin.
3. Namekian blood is purple

Other than that you're doing well, keep up the good work.

almostdeleted

A
Most of those are rips. The SSJ4 skins are from bfp, the piccolos are from bfp, the trunks are from bfp, most of the hairs are from bfp.

Dude, dont you even know who your rip stiff from?

Best answers
????
What is from bfp only the head from picollo is a bfp edit?
i say no spam plz only needful crits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see:

1: frieza form 4 is... crazy, all wrong, he looks like he's wearing cloths, remove all the creases and fix the face,
2: gohan, that lightning is from bfp for shure, the ssj2 gohan?,
3: goku. that lighning its stole from the ssj2 bfp model, and that ssj4 body looks familiar..
4: piccolo, he has purple blood, and its also another bfp rip,
5: trunks, looks familiar to the bfp models, another set of rips?
most of the hair is off bfp too..

reason im calling it rips is because theres no credits given and you do not have any permission to use them, ive heard enough of this damm so called mod, none of it is not took from somebody else's work.. lol

Best answers
*sigh*
I cant believe i dont notice these things. Aslo, do any of you know about E-BFP? I never knew there were models you could d/l for BFP. I really wish you could've given credits and got permission for that stuff brolllman :\ . *sigh* Those do look good, but too bad you can't use them now, or trouble will start cooking...
-ssj4Vegeta: could be from E-BFP, but the head throws me off. (doesnt look like it because the face is different and the hair isn't sticking up as much)
-Piccolo: the head for sure is from E-BFP, but the body doesnt look the same, i'll have to recheck.
-Trunks: The hair on ssjtrunks doesnt look like on E-BFP, but the normal form resembles alot like it was from it. (cant say much for the ussj one).
-Frieza4: I dont know were that model came from, but it looks absolutley nothing like on E-BFP. (legs skin needs to be fixed).
Gohan/Goku/wLightningEffect: True, that is from E-BFP.

*CURSE IT ALL! I wish you had credits/persmission. That would be the sickest pack ever :\ .
(Did i miss on anything or am a wrong about something? Plz, do tell)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
skin of frieza form 4: needs MUCH inprovement, look at his legs

Gohan: normal and SSJ version, could use some work on the hair it looks weird make it more like the new gohan model for Beta 1.2, maybe a new face skin for gohan ssj2, also ssj2 needs more muscles

Trunks: normal: Face is to lng (cuz abit of face above the eyes
USSJ: His muscles of lower part of the arms look weird

All Trunks: Need to have a new boot skin it doesnt look like the real boot skin, and they need to have longer legs

Piccolo: BD: that blood looks really fake

Goku: SSJ2 Why does he have grey hair? its the same color as SSJ but its just more spikey in SSJ2

Vegeta: SSJ4 his stumach muscles stand to much ermmm "up" they need to be on one line , his boots and hand thingys need to have a darker color of purple

cant think of much more crits atm, use this crits and let us see the models again, so we can give crits again then ;)

Best answers
if u want critz ill give emm.....oh what the hell

Gohan: Gohan is taller then his SSJ2 form in his ssj form and in his ssj2 he gets taller..

Freeza form 4 just looks a bit on steroids get some reference picks and i know u can edit it to look better.

I like the trunks but his jacket seems to be a bit large.

Piccolo has purple blood dude not red =)

Goku's Hair never turned WHite while ssj2 his hair was about the same color has ssj but like every ssj form when not using the aura there hair turns a Bright yellow and thats white not bright yellow dude.

Like every ssj's hair when not using there aura is like how u have vegeta's.

Yes and most of the models he is using doe look like they are from EBFP.

Best answers
Yeah, its a damn shame, those look like excellant edits, if I were you I'd download EBFP and check the creators of those models. You really should man, get credits and permission from all of them then you can release them without getting banned from here and hated most everywhere else. It would be a great pack for sure dude.

Best answers
Absolutly, but too bad its for the EVM mod :\ . I wish brollman could fix them for ESF. It would be a killer pack. But just remember to...oh wait. I forgot that I have E-BFP. I'll take a gander at the modelers, and PM you, brollman, with the credits. As for the permissions, thats your job.

Best answers
ehm ok i maybe wrong but that piccolo looks very mutch like neds vegetto on the eyes and pants and head. i maybe wrong..

Best answers
Wow those models are nice,But why has one the goku pics have white hair?

Best answers
ok the trunks is ripped from a some standalone that i cant remember the name like saiyan crusades but diferent.the piccolo and the gohan are rips of neds vegetto hmmm thats all i noticed atm

Best answers
:shocked: O M F G :shocked: Those Trunks model kix ass and that vegeta also and goku also :D I only dont like the Gohans :( sorry but could you just make his arms a bit more fatter not to fat but a bit more because now his arms look like pedals from a boat. The rest of the models just kix ass ( i already said that i know ) only plz :rolleyes: fix the gohan models. :laff:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with others, ssj2 goku looks bad hair-wise. and LMAO at zereth, winking and sticking a tounge out. *notes down*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom