EVM makes me cry now

Best answers
EVM is an awesome mod to the already awesome mod of ESF. This goes with out saying, but straight up the noobs have TOTALLY ruined this game to hell and back.

Everytime I go in a server its someone handing out free power lvls or people just flying around looking for Dragonballs. No one wants to just get in there fight and get your PL the old fashion way.

The funny thing is most of these people that are so hell bent on getting there PL high suck at a higher PL anyways. If you cant even do good in normal mode there is no WAY you will do better in next form.

Its like every server I go into they are either just shooting beams and get mad when you TRY to fight or will just run away from you trying to collect dragonballs.

I run the clanvortex.com server (when its up) and the first thing I do when i join server is destroy one of the dragonballs by throwing it over the edge.

I know my post wont change anything, and I am sure there are a lot of people that could give a rats ass about how the game is played, but like 1 out of 100 people that join my servers are REALLY there for combat, and WANT a good fight.

To all those people that are worried about getting in there and getting up your PL rather then fighting for it. Your all noobs, and your the reason this game is never going to go anywhere.

Its a shame really, there are no leagues or matches or anything like that, I would really like to see SOME kind of tournament or something of the kind, but at last, the only clan I ever see on ESF anymore is SCS, and the ONLY good one from there is sushie. The rest just fight over the dragonballs and try to instault you when they land an energy ball cause your to busy fighting other people.

/rant off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, welcome to ESF forums. Maybe you havn't noticed, but this isn't the EVM board. Read the stickies, and enjoy your stay here.

Best answers
But the people that PLAY EVM are part of the ESF community, and besides the people over on EVM boards a bunch of tree hungin buttknockers

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this is why some people (like me) run servers without modifications.

It's true though, there isn't really anything we can do about it. There's no point in complaining about EVM here. It's the same as complaining about ESF in a Half-Life Deathmatch forum.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know man, there are a couple of very good clans. Theres a league for ESF too, http://www.esf-league.com/?page=news. Also, Nikodemus from ape hosts a couple of tournys every now and then. Theres one going on right now actaully... here

As for the EVM thing, yeah, it sucks. I suppose the only thing you can do is either deal with it or just not play EVM.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah I now what you mean, that is why EVM doesn' seem as popular as I thought it would be. Instad of taking advantage of their speed and moves, it goes the same for pratically every server

"ok guyz, I'll wish now"..cut to everyone having 5,000,000+ pl..."Ok your FF again my KHH"...20 seconds later..."HOLY ****!! ROFLMAO!! Ok ur turn"

and repeat.

So, yeah ask why they play like this on their forums, your more likely to get a response from someone who does that than here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best advice to solve your dillema would be to remove EVM... now. Its good and great and fun and all, but its just not worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good and great and fun and all
For about 10 minutes...

Seriously, EVM is little more than a novelty in my eyes. Yes you have lots of trans and attacks which are fun to mess around with, but the fact that it's ridiculously unbalanced and the gameplay is substandard. You can play about with it like a toybox, but for actual matches it's just useless.

My advice is to mess around with the characters and transes and attacks until you get bored of them, then uninstall it forever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
For about 10 minutes...

Seriously, EVM is little more than a novelty in my eyes. Yes you have lots of trans and attacks which are fun to mess around with, but the fact that it's ridiculously unbalanced and the gameplay is substandard. You can play about with it like a toybox, but for actual matches it's just useless.

My advice is to mess around with the characters and transes and attacks until you get bored of them, then uninstall it forever.
So very true. EVM was only fun for 1.1 days and nothing beyond that afterwards seemed the same for it , even the teleport system let's it down. Atleast btl has balance in mind even though it's still WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom