EVM is a bad idea for these reasons...

Best answers
Ok, really, think about it, ESF is making second transformations later anyways so its really not that great that EVM is doing it. its just gonna be dumb. i mean seriously, who has ever heard a MOD for a half-life mod, it sounds really friggen stupid. its just gonna suck, and for all those people who just like evm because they are to impatient to wait for esf to realease the new features. well think of it like this, the longer a game takes to develop, the better it will be, because the more time and effort put into working on it. The whole EVM this is just betraying ESF for some dumb little person who thinks they are gonna be all bigger and better then esf(Whoever started EVM)

Best answers
well a mod for a half-life mod isnt "friggen stupid",admin mod, amx mod , metamod bla bla goes on forever and its a way for the people of evm mod to develop thier skills :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they can do it, let them.
No one is making you play it.
You're not proving much of a point by flaming it...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I support them. I used to help develop the super saiyan script, and it was nice to have something while we waited for beta 1 and the first transformations.

Best answers
um
who says they think they are better than ESF?
maybe they just wanna do it for fun?
ever think of that?

Best answers
yea really maybe modifying this mod gives them the experience to do bigger and better things,, plus its fun.. (Or I think it would be... I dont know how to personally :p )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Remember that ESF is add more transformations in LATER version(s) then 1.2. that can take a while. and EVM is for fun. and evm has a transformation that even ESF wont add

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey just see it this way:
EVM is just maybe some sort of gap filler till there are more transformations and stuff in ESF.
And if you look at it for example the coders are maybe not that profesional like the esf coders or some other team members are not that good as all the other esf staff but it looks just cool!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dub this thread POINTLESS! Wanna discuss EVM's various thiongs, go right ahead. Bbut don't start an obvious flame in my forum. That's a good way to piss me off. And last I checked, ppl had this thing called free will. They wanna mod a mod, I say more power to them. I'm surprised cuc didn't give this thread the axe earlier.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom