Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

I skinned this while my road runner was down from lightening (my tv blew up to :cry: ) I hope you like it, I have alot of two skins there, you can request a pair of them for your own use thanks for looking!

Oh yea, credits to the esfteam, Im not trying to rip anything :( Im just no good at modeling.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like superman...

lol, and check the sticky that tells u who made which model...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh... No affence but its bad.. He looks like superman with that blue and red.. BTW what is Evil Vegeta? If I were to think of an Evil Vegeta, first thing that would come to mind is him in his elite saiyan armor (Saiyan Saga)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These edits are a joke. (no offense)

I indeed do not find em fitting.. saiyan sage would improve alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Dammit SL I was gonna say that about the red and blue he looks like Superman! you took the words out of my mouth lol.Oh come on everybody has to start somewhere >_>.There only Hue/Saturation my little brother can do that ^_^ True story he showed me some edits by hue/saturation lol.Well anyway try making something else than just changin colors.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm. i already said it looked like superman. anyway, try to have more detail than just a little color

Best answers
lol... well can a mod close the thread... I dont know if Ill ever skin again from all the negative comments (all of them).

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
lol... well can a mod close the thread... I dont know if Ill ever skin again from all the negative comments (all of them).
Don't get discouraged so easily, try your luck again - who knows you'll do much better. =)

Closed on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom