Evil guy with babies!

ZuL

Best answers
Best answers
Sweet dude that looks wicked. Love the colouring. You gonna add a body do that thing? Only critz is that the face seem too semetrical, may be add a scar across one eye or something.
Good Job

Best answers
It's good to see some unique projects like this.i like it,reminds me of more kiddy version of those flying heads from Doom3. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, yeah, that's what I was thinking :D It looks sweet, especially the second one.

Although I thought you'd modelled a paedophile when I first saw the thread title o_o

Best answers
I don't think a body would be a good idea, it's aready wicked awsome, wnough to make giggle inside, you know that feeling you get in your stomach when something is just so cool? I got that. Anywho, I think a body would ruin it, it would give it too much form. This gives yo a window, if you wanna imagine a body, or if you think of it as without (like me) and just imagine a head flying around... anywho. I think you should definitley convert it into a half-life or hl2 character, maybe they could put it as a special character in this mod that you find in a secret room where they just fly around and are like impossible to kill, but they don't fight back... that would be so wicked.
Or maybe they could use it in the "hazard course" for the single player game and it could be like target practise but they would be impossible to kill. Or maybe maeuvering practice, and it's about to eat yo, and your flying and you have to out maneuveur it... I just think it looks to awesome to waste as just another picture, if it was in a game, it's the kinda things that become legendary, like head crabs, or barney.

Best answers
i don't like your idea....zudo...
how about gather a bunch of decent low poly models,....maps......and grab a few good coders,...and make an original mod,....i feel there's too many people making games from other peoples ideas......original stuff rules...plus you know people play it cuz it's good...not because they jus like DB or Naroto...neways...nice model....nice drawing.....sorry if i didn't make any sense....am tried....goodnight~

ZuL

Best answers
Yeah, thanks for all the crits and comments guys, I'll try and fix up some of the mentioned stuff like making the models less symmetrical.

And about the game idea... yeah, I'm thinking about it. It's not too difficult to do either, just as long as it is for HL and not HL2 (not familiar at all with HL2's model exporting... YET)

Keep the comments coming :)

Best answers
Those faces remind me of those enemies from Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo; they go berserk when you pick up a key. Anyone know the name of the enemy I'm talking about?

I'm talking about the third last enemy, inbetween the fish and the cactus.

Best answers
Looks waaaaaaaaay to happy , someones got into satan's crack stash again...
But still it looks tres cool :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom