Evil Faces

Best answers
[ape]Bardock said:
Please take those down immediately or I will get a mod to do it for you. :\
Jeeeeez. Couldn't fit a greased dime up this guy's ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so u "copied" the "idea"

either way u look at it, SPiN was the first

same style
same look
same shapes
same smiles
same eyes

now u say u didnt copy anyone?

Best answers
for the firts 3 i used bardocks faces for a ref and i did use his laugh smile thing but the rest was me if any mod needs proof i will send them a pic of the psd layers any way if u want a face pm me.

oh and yeah here are some updates and a new one i got the buu cell idea from davids comic book

Best answers
Not bad, but you need to work on making the head round. You aldo need to make it look 3d'ish, try inner-glow inside of the eye, not too much though. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Say what you want to say, I didnt publicly post my heads for people to criticize, I made them for the clan I am in, but no, people had to go and rip them off me. You know what, I dont care, rip all the stuf you want off me, I officially dont give a damn about what I made anymore. This is the exact reason I stopped publicly showing my work. Have fun, I see I started a complete trend, and yes I started it because Spin had his head for years but this didnt start till after I started making heads. Credits mine now I can sit back and watch the trend grow then die. Hmm, what should I do next... :p

Best answers
well bardock only until u started posting ure heads that people recognize bcus ure heads pwn btw U didnt start the trend spin did ....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Spin DID NOT start the trend. His head has been around for years. If he would have started it then people would have been making them years ago. Right when I start making them and showing people them the trend sets in, now who started it? Kinda obvious when it starts right after I start showing them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people didnt copy SPiN because ti would be kinda obvious, not mention people had a lil respect for his stuff.

it doesnt matter that people caught on because u posted your heads the fact is u copied SPiN, if it werent for SPiN's heads you wouldnt have created yours and no one would have created theirs. SPiN gets the credit for the trend no matter how much u wanna kick and scream about it.

its like saying hey "blarg" used bryce month ago now ima use bryce, then everyone will use bryce. he didnt create the trend "blarg" did, it just didnt catch on till later.

with your reasoning this guy SD started the trend, because hes the only besides u who has made these till now, and i remember seeing your heads a long time ago. and now someone else made a head.

Best answers
ok................ i see things are getting out of hand any way here are some more heads

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* That bardock one...is better I guess. Kinda copied but I dont care. Keep working on it youll get good.

Best answers
Gj man. Keep it up. You need to make them better quality though IMO..

Off Topic:
[ape]Bardock said:
Did you give this head 2 anyone? If not, would you possibly give it to/let me use it? I love kid buu...;D

(BTW, I will never use any of your creations without your permission.)

Best answers
who something about rs cool (think thats my qu)

the rs face wasn't that long around it was since euh lemme think 20,21 or 22 so thats not to long ago, sorry m8

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey bardock would you make me a vegetto or gotenks face. preferably normal modes....

wait didnt i ask you that already!?!!
.......... pretty please?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooooh! my cell buu creation.... looks good, but the eyes are black with red irises, keep it up

Best answers
Max2 is a genius! :laff:
But seriously, this isn't your thread, so don't post work in here.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i waited for this thread along time , with all these foo making heads like mine.. go to hell all you mofos... my heads pwns j00 XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom