EVF Models ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anywayz heres an update on trunks... small update kinda but whatever.... NO! this is not a high poly model as you can tell

credits to tweek for boots... its the only other person besides dan who might go on the credits list

Best answers
Darksun said:
Yeah, and because of the Hack and the people that distribute and download it we all have to wait untill April for the game to come out.. Hurray for fricken Warez..
The hack may be the cause of the delay, but people downloading it isn't. Once it's out, it's out, no matter if one person downloads it or one thousand the damage is done. Anyway I've heard it's barely playable being an old preview build and such, so it's not like people are going to play this instead of the full working thing. And where'd you get "April" from? I know a guy at Vivendi said April, but soon after another guy at Vivendi said that was bull**** and for everyone to wait for valve to speak on the subject, but as far as I know they haven't said a word on it. Personally I think it's a godsend, the delay that is, because it'll mean they'll get it working without needing Steam instead of having to wait ages for a patch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh u posted like an essay on hl2 and this thread is on evf... totally different conversation dood

Best answers
Trunks looks good so far, that's the only decent one. When you do the arms, look at anatomy references.

Best answers
Ice Man said:
uh u posted like an essay on hl2 and this thread is on evf... totally different conversation dood
Sorry, I was a bit stoned and got carried away. Trunks is coming along, just try to keep it looking good when you do the rest of it.

Best answers
A101 said:
Sorry, I was a bit stoned and got carried away.
:S wow....

Trunks is looking better than all the other models so far. Boots are great.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that trunks model is terrific, the boots like Darksun said are sweet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSun What did u do to our team? Everyone in our team is Complainng about u and leaving?

Best answers
Lol, nobody is going because Darksun... maybe dan is but he isn´t just because him... we talk together today... Making models for more than 1 mod and just for fun (without stress and no leader^^) is much funier than modeling for a mod that will never be released for 90%!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then i will be leader of the mod!!Lol i delcared it-Dan Left
Remeber dan talking about him *ice dont talk about his name or else dan hunts u down :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have fun without any modelers... once again

DARKSUN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!

dans rage was just building up when POP! he just let go

Best answers
hmm EVF haven´t just modelers, it also haven´t any coder... hm...

Slim... do you have any member anymore??? :confused:

Best answers

Slim... do you have any member anymore???
wrong they still have me ;-o till now ...
but that´s off any updates ice ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:

Slim... do you have any member anymore??? :confused:
hmm Gipper,Dark Slayer,Tweek,Lord Killmore and thats it i think
U can join the team darksun if u want
and nvm what i said about u darksun

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this is on the subject of evf so i gues that alright but i heard it straight from ultra/dan,

he said people in the evf team were saying that darksun rocked and he sucked,

so basically what happened is ultra had a jealous fit over it, he couldnt stand the fact someone better than him came around, (he thinks the only person better than him is smo, he even told me that darksun was a clown and that he was better than him) and took unnecassary actions,

now i am somewhat friends with ultra now and im able to say i think he reacted teh wrong way,

i know smo and sun are better than me, i aint jealous,nor do i claim i am better than them, (ive heard ultra claim he is better than smo at skinning) and better than darksun at both modellin + skinning, he told me this on aim, (he cant say it here cuz hes banned for ripping,...on 2 sepreate occasions

but basically he left cuz he was jeaous of darksun cuz he was getting all the attention, from his team instead of him

now i say this part not as ultras freind, but in all seriousness, if he truly thought he was better than either darksun or smo at any point in time, he was wrong, hell i had to tell him what proportions are just 5 minutes ago,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom