EVF Models ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt get the models form dan so i cant edit em to porportion as of now :(

oh well

Best answers
whats with the dark spots in the first goku's hair, is that jus a bug?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku and gohan look cool too me only theres something i dont like about that vegeta just dont know what it is :\ rofl now i know what it is! besides the face it looks like he has a ****ing fat long **** rofl

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even though they aren't your models, (I'm commenting on everything besides Chibi trunks)
Those are horrible, they can be 10x better with that kind of poly count, the folds on the legs look like smudged play-doh, and the necks and legs look waaay too deformed.

XXX

Best answers
the models arnt wat i would call good..... Im sorry 2 say this but :
1. goku's legs look mutated :S

2. there neck on every model looks strange :S

3. are those hands o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well here's an edit of the evf goku

i edited so that itll still be dans.. not me remaking arms or legs etc.. i just scaled em and added polies to where some detatched
hope u like it :/

oh yeah.. my chibi trunks isnt that much polies.. its real low poly so dont look at it as it could be better or look at it as a high polly model ^_^

Edit: one more thing.. if u notice his right sholder... it got cut off in the pic so dont worry abotu that ^_^

Edited again: the picture in the lower left corner is from dans original goku form.. i just added the pic just so that the pic wouldnt look plain

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya need to make the shoulders go into the shirt a litle bit it looks like his undershirt is attached to his orange thingy,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*hand hits head*

someone told me about that earlier and i forgot to do it.. my main part was trying to fix the legs...

Best answers
Still a LOT of problems... Neck is..Legs are.. the belt.. shoulders..

ugh... Just remake it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh hell nah i aint got the time to remake a 4000+ poly model... no way nuh-uh

like i said.. im not adding anything to the model.. im just scaling and extruding and stuff to make it look sorta like goku... but im not remaking it ^_^

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
believe me.. 4000 polys is an utter waste here. If you want to tweek this.. you need to stick it in front of a reference pic and work it till it matches it..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i told ultra/dan myself what i thought of the models, and he didnt get pissy, (so dont think im bashing them) im just repeating what i said,

the models are of teh ASS, but the skins are nice,

i send this message to "dan", USE refs.

if your using refs produced that bad of proportions, then your finding some pretty bad refs,

Best answers
i express my sympathy to the modeller, so much work, the models are ok but not as good as they should be seeing they are 4000 poly.

i would suggest to model smaller poly count models, make those hot, then move onto 'hl2' models.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:
I think the holes are just, because the background was black, and he cut the background out, and takes some parts of gokus hair with^^
But here another model for EVF, I think you know it^^:

Just the face skin is done... the rest have to be finished^^

They are some cell-shading bugt that have to be fixed, but it´s np to fix^^
Hope you like the cell- shaded version of my Goku^^

thats just the same thing as before with full lighting (no shadows), i used this techniqe to render outlined models, but it is a bit of a false picture, they will never look like that ingame,

it adds shadows in hlmv and ingame when you try to put them in,

though if your just making the model for pictures it works just fine,

Best answers
i think durksun is right...

durksun is 100% right...
u sure can use some proportion references....
if u want i can give u my skatches of goku...
and the skin is too much...emmm how should i call it....too...strong....
too bright on the inside and way to dark on the shadows

Best answers
And Vegeta's Crotch looks like a small muscular Butt.. freaky.. I think all the skins have big problems as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom