EVF Kid Buu

Best answers
..Keh i recently havnt been doin kuch because i hav ahd a lot of collage work and stuff 2 do but after seeing nuttzy'z KOOL :cool: EEA Kid Buu i realised that EVF'z kid buu need revising :shocked: So i hav changed the legs and started a new skin so watch out nuttyz u got competion ;) lol

Hope u like and creditz go 2 ... MEEEE ;D and if u want 2 see the 3d image go hear cus i dont want 2 slow down this thread by posting it hear :)

Kid Buu 3D Pic

critz welcom but make them constructive

..[EVF]Tweek ;)

Best answers
well tweek, its obviously that u looked at smos kid buu makin dis. the lil rols on the waist, thats his style.

that was the bad news ;) now the good.

it seems u didnt look at anything other for the rest of the model cos it has a less good shape (especially the head.

lookin at ur ms-file i have this critz for ya:

well the breastmuscles are horribly mishaped, try to make em like flat tits ( :D ). additionaly i notice that the hand pads are waaay too big, would be ok for super boo ( ;) ) but not for kid, he had not that huge hands n pads.

btw, i know this what comes now isnt really crit but redo the head, please. its totally non-buu lookin cuz his cheek is like a v right now and also the tentacle is very badly placed (just my 2 cents at that)

Best answers
i knew that would start happening, people saying "oh you looked at his model to do this this and this" etc etc, whatever.
I personally like that model, its a very good model. I dont see that much wrong with it..

Best answers
..Keh the Chest has been changed ( was meaning 2 do that n e wayz) but i aint changin the head cus it took me ages and as 4 it look like SMO'z :D well thats just me stile as well ;) and the head has always looked like that and u said it was kool last time so i dont no wots goin on there :S but i hav started 2 skin it and i may b makin a new skelee 4 it if i hav time ^_^

Update soon

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uumeh, its very nice, nice, nice >_<

i looked at it and some refs and noticed alot of proportional problems, so heres a drawover for you :p

all these peeps keep saying that it looks identical to smo's kiddeh buu, i checked it out, its nothing like that same, all i see is that the chest is very the same, but the vertex placement is different, so lets knock that accusation down shall we? :eek:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Da shijing has spoken :eek: Allthough there r some wiseguys here who seem to like the model, and can not see what is wrong with it, shijing just cleared it out for ya.

Best answers
..Keh i hav made those changes 2 the chest as well as starting on the body skin :). the head hasnt been changed yet cus im NOT gunna redo it. All it needs is sum faces turned and a lil re-skaling (tat shijing ;)) iv started 2 re-animate as well as assighning all bones :D so Enjoy

+ the 3d pic should hav been updated (see top :))

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
sorry, the 3d pic was down, i re-named the newer file with 2 d's ... :(
Its back online though :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome great job dude.But there's something about the hands I think there a bit too big..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
){ÒÓÍ ){¡ÎÎér said:
look's cool
Sorry, but this is not a legitimate comment. Only criticism is accepted on the forums, unless your positive remarks are coupled with some critical remarks.

Best answers
..After a long Gruling time i hav finaly finshed. Credits go 2 me 4 the model and final edit of the skin and Ultra 4 General skin. i shall assighn and animate it soon. well take a look ^_^

plzz no crits 4 it is done now and i dont want 2 hav 2 edit it :) i shall upload a MSZ of it soon

..Tweek ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, haha, ... uhm, yes, it looks very... uhm... nice, i uhm... "like" the smile he has..., could you please remove the freakin lightmap i cant see a thing. and that is too low poly for hl2, you can do better than that cant you? if not then no evf for me.

Best answers
..Keh firstly this model isant 4 HL 2 .. although :rolleyes: .. but n e wayz it is 4 EVM or as it is now nown EVF and i intend on making a new EVF models Thread as well ^_^. but hear is model with out lightmap so u can see better :p

..soz ultra but u just keep doin it 2dark :p but it worked out kool 1nce i finished wid it ^_^

..Tweek ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultra skinned that? isnt he banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom