Everytime I see the game getting closer and closer to release I feel like this

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not know who you are, but I support your message.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I do not know who you are, but I support your message.
I just lost my shit, When i saw your reply, i thought of Liam Neeson in Taken saying "I do not know who you are, but I support what your doing"
then flies back home and saves a tonne of money because he doesn't have a daughter no mo' :'D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@steelsoldier: Indeed. Oh and...nice gif.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Like but turn into SSJ4 every single time

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Exactly like this.

• I waited too much for DNF, i lost my patience for ESF (since 2008 that i'm waiting for the next version).
  • When it's done i play it.
  • Don't spend your life for waiting ESF (whether it will be released or will be closed by namco bandai).
  • Don't live in the forum. Live in reality.
  • Don't lick the ass to become a beta tester.
  • You love videogames? wait for GTAV. Yes, GTAV have a release date.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
  • I waited too much for DNF, i lost my patience for ESF (since 2008 that i'm waiting for the next version).
  • Don't spend your life for waiting ESF (whether it will be released or will be closed by namco bandai).
    Why not? It's great.[/B]
    Reeeeee-aallll-ity? Huh? Elaborate on these foreign terms, please.
    WHAT IF I LIKE LICKING @SS, HM?
    What if I don't like GTAV. Games aren't interchangable; e.g, if you don't have skyrim, you can't play Mario in it's place. You still want Skyrim.
*sigh*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5177/1858303-always_bet_on_duke.jpg
Exactly like this.

i, too, am gay

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5177/1858303-always_bet_on_duke.jpg
Exactly like this.

The best part of this post is that you think GTA5 having a release date is relevant to ESF not having one.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Exactly like this.

Your first post in a couple months, and you of course decide to remind everyone how much of a nuisance you are.

Best answers
There are many thing that make ESF different from Duke Nukem Forever

One of the most important is the fact that this not a team running on a budget, the game is going to be completely free, and the things so far we have seen from the game are awesome, so why so much hate?
I have created this account since 2006 and I havent complained since then, although I havent said anything either.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Exactly like this.

Big talk coming from someone who's name is "ESForever".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
DNF is 3 letters. DNF was stuck in development hell. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Also on a side note every time I see a picture or teaser for ESF Final I'm happy but sad that there's never frequent updates on development.
This GIF from the failure that is GT kinda represents my feelings

Last edited:
G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Your first post in a couple months, and you of course decide to remind everyone how much of a nuisance you are.
Too bad he is completely right. I lost most of my interest because it's completely like DNF.

The development time for this game is ridiculous. New features are added all the time, like destruction etc..
All look very nice, but the team should make some boundaries of what the mod should be instead of adding new features all the time.(it's called a scope) At this pace the mod will never be released and people WILL lose interest or even forget about ESF.

Most of my friends and my brother who I played ESF with, wont even give ESF a shot because it's been too damn long and DBZ is basicly dead. They dont really care for the mod anymore.
When ESF gets released there wont be a large enough of playing community to support it and it will die quickly.

For me, it will be nice to see the finish product and play it for a day. I will probably never start ESF ever again after that.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
With how much of a big dumb fanbase ESF has, I can see quite a few people playing it on launch because it's a cheap DBZ game. A lot of the features shown were planned but not shown/discussed in an outline so I don't think they are just thinking of stuff to add in and increase development time.

When it comes down to it progress is slow because they are shorthanded and getting burned out, but I wouldn't say it's because of how they choose to approach development.

A few posts at a few communities upon completion (lol) would easily get a nice chunk of players for the game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post the release on reddit and SA and watch people flock to it. Getting people to play the game has never been the issue. It's always been retention.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Newcomers have never been the problem, no. Our problem is usually people rage quitting because of the steep slope of newbie to pro. There's no in-between with ESF. You're either a complete newb or a comparative pro. No previous experiences help with this game and that causes people to believe it's a terrible game, or get angry enough at losing all the time to quit.

And this game is a far cry from Duke Nukem. That game was not only in hell, but hinted at and speculated for years before it finally was forced into release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom