everyone who plays this game is a jerk

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
if you dont want to act mature why dont you **** off.. no1 else wants to put up with your bull****. if you cant act polite in a video game, how are you going to act in real life.

its not that big of a deal if some1 asks how to block.
You've been banned before, and you still don't watch your actions. Nice flame. Enjoy being banned for two weeks if you keep it up. One more offense and you will be banned.

Best answers
nuclearfeet said:
desmond, everyone knows that you use scripts, so don't lecture us. I asked an honest question to you guys at EVM: "why don't you find a better site to host?" And instead of getting an honest answer, you flip out and start cussing at me, in-game and in the forums. Then you try and say that you "use points and not name calling." Sorry, but just had to make you eat your words there.

I play this game because it's fun. It doesn't really bother me that there are people who try to make it not fun for everyone else, but I'm sure it bothers other people. So just chill.
... you do not know the first thing about esf as your from the us and I'm from the uk and you were playing on the evm servers hence you have at least 150 ping and I have under 50 now guess how easy it is for me to play aginest someone with 150 or more ping really smart of you to work that out...

also you didn't ask it in that way as you asked as you hated the best esf hosting site and wanted better! not because a large amount of people had shown dislike towards it but because YOU didn't like it which is not only selfish but rude of you to just think the whole world should change just because YOUR unhappy

and to keep ontopic:

the people that don't want to train are the people who already tried it and watched as the people they trained got better and better before they ether leave esf because "they were too good" or beat the person that trained them

so if a noob ask's me a simple question then I'm up for answering it but if it's "how do melee"(in those words) then how can i answer the whole of esf melee in esf chat while being attacked? the answer is I don't know how (although I'm already trained I'd like to point out that Chakra-X manuel was the best thing ever and had great example's and is not greatly made by GODly made so I think that maybe another one like that should be made for esf 1.3 and a check list of the installer file should say that you MUST view it to carry on with the installing)

and like other people have said why bother if they can't be arshed to find out some stuff for themselves? other then repeat that I'll say why people say it....because they've tried teaching someone from nothing as god knows I've tried a few times and it always goes wrong and ends up being a waste of my time

Edit: also if you think everyone in esf is a jerk then that should include you then eh? or are you above the jerkness ?

Best answers
no, you completely misunderstood me. But I guess that's ok coming from someone who doesn't use breaks in their sentences...

insulting me, and where I live does not make your argument look any better. Not that it was a very good argument in the first place.

edit: when I play this game, I try to be as polite to as many people as I possibly can. If your cool to me, I'm the nicest guy in the world. If you insult me, I'm still the nicest guy in the world, just not to you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah human race totally suckz , enspecially (SRY 4 mY ENGLIESH) the ones that have all that they wont in the chieldhood and now they think that shoud bee the same , they SUCK they shoud be killed , why? cuz they are-nt humans, they R something like b*c*s and that suck , now peope like this R playing on the internet , AND THEY GET F***** ADMIN and they think in their stupid/little minds : Oh No This **** is better then me , he must be hacked , why don't i ban him , OH! w8 .. i'il do it right now ,
When this type of Beengs find themself on the internet they get along Cuz they R the same and they Colaborate , they R pricks (sry if is a censoured word) that thing that they R suprreme like Osama Big Laden He's a big (censoured) , now the best thing to do is : 1. Unonlorabbly , Act like them and make them Your friends.
2 Shut up , w8 to see what they R doing if u R , Banned/KIced the best thing is shut up or obtion 1 , OR MAYBE YOU REALLY R HACKED , yes they R meny polite people online mybe the most arguing ones R very polite BUT THEY HAVE TO TAKE their defence !! (sry romanian exxpresion) !!! so the 2-ND thing is recommanded

Best answers
Sephize said:
If you tell newcomers to read the manual and give them a link to it, they still have the nerve to ask alot of questions. If you jerks figured out how to read forums and manuals, we wouldn't have to be such ***holes because you already knew everything. Even the adv melee combos can be found if you look hard enough.

If you tell them to practise against bots u emediatly get the response "but bots are boring" or something like it. If u ask advice, say "thank you" when you're given advice.

As for me, I learned from watching others and asking, POLITELY!, other players if they could teach me a trick if I saw 1 that I didn't knew. If they couldn't or wouldn't teach me the exact same day as I asked, I'd wait and see when he plays again and ask him again, POLITELY! And even if he wouldn't show me the trick, I would find someone else that could.

Annoying the good players with the same annoying questions like "could you teach me how to play?" and "how'd you do that?" over and over gets them annoyed. The reason why these questions annoy me is because theres a manual and for the 2nd question: you didn't specify WHAT.

When I teach someone things, I expect them to play every day for atleast 3 hours on any public server. If I don't see someone on a server for a while, I will have the feeling that I taught him all those tricks for nothing.

I for 1 also expect people to think logically and know how to use sites like google.com

Goes to say: if you DON'T play this game EVERY day for ATLEAST 3 weeks, you're considered a waste of time. This game isn't anything like CS what u can pretty much pick up in a week.

Well for starters, not everyone has the time to play 3-4 hours on a server. And 2 you stated exactly what I was explaining. You asked periodically for help, and those who didn't teach you, you went and found someone else to help you. You're totally contradicting yourself by saying that then saying if they're ***holes for not reading the manual/searching the forums. Not everything is mentioned in the manual nor the forums, so why bother saying that to someone inexperienced at the drop of a hat?Here's a prime example:

When Combos first came out (dunno at what point, but I remember) there were people posting in the forums, as well asking in game how to do combos. Experts at them either said some harmful stuff or didn't say anything at all. So don't always resort to the "Search the Forums", or "Read the Manual" parts when there's information that isn't covered in either.

And people like you should show some decency towards noobs, you yourself
said at one point you were inexperienced and looking for help. So why bash another person for doing the same after you've already learned a few tricks from the pros. That's being hypocritical.

Some pros'd tell you otherwise too, I learned how to play from a guy name Frylock and some peeps from the ape clan such as Gohan and USSJBrolli when he was playing. I admit at one point I was inexperienced, but in doing so I don't have the right to call another person a noob because he's walking down the same path I, you, and others have taken.

On the Bot subject, bots aren't really that great to play with either, they lack something humans have: The Surprise Factor and Luck Factor. You can't sneak up on a bot, and if you have them programmed with good characteristics, you barely can even touch them. But at the same time, having them programmed too low doesn't teach you anything either, because they're too easy to learn new techniques and skills. So it's better to play with people rather than bots.

And for Pain, sorry dude wasn't trying to evade swear filters, just saying what's on my mind.

Best answers
nuclearfeet said:
no, you completely misunderstood me. But I guess that's ok coming from someone who doesn't use breaks in their sentences...

insulting me, and where I live does not make your argument look any better. Not that it was a very good argument in the first place.

edit: when I play this game, I try to be as polite to as many people as I possibly can. If your cool to me, I'm the nicest guy in the world. If you insult me, I'm still the nicest guy in the world, just not to you.
*sigh* I'm not insulting where you live I'm explaining that the things you see me do will look impossable if you think that I've got a ping under 50 and you've got a ping over 150 so understand

now your the one who said I was using scripts when as a friend of mine said " lmao, you can't even do html , let alone scripts" so I'd like to know how'd I use scripts, where I've used them and to what advantage and finally I'd like to know how I got into [Muji] without skyrider,Ello but if you think there all wrong then I suggest you return to the evm forums with a demo if me so called "using scripts" but if not then ether take back that comment or say sorry for it ether way accusing someone of hacking and scripting is a serious breakage of rules and could earn me not only a evm server/code ban but a esf one too so i take it to heart when someone posts something like that

and your so nice that you slagged off esf-world for making you download a 17.8 mb file at 20 kbs and making you wait 10 minutes before that..... oh how I misunderstood you....and you coud'nt even bring yourself to do it on there own forum and you had to go to evm hoping that they'd agree and you'd get some pay back for YOURSELF

Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
*sigh* I'm not insulting where you live I'm explaining that the things you see me do will look impossable if you think that I've got a ping under 50 and you've got a ping over 150 so understand

now your the one who said I was using scripts when as a friend of mine said " lmao, you can't even do html , let alone scripts" so I'd like to know how'd I use scripts, where I've used them and to what advantage and finally I'd like to know how I got into [Muji] without skyrider,Ello but if you think there all wrong then I suggest you return to the evm forums with a demo if me so called "using scripts" but if not then ether take back that comment or say sorry for it ether way accusing someone of hacking and scripting is a serious breakage of rules and could earn me not only a evm server/code ban but a esf one too so i take it to heart when someone posts something like that

and your so nice that you slagged off esf-world for making you download a 17.8 mb file at 20 kbs and making you wait 10 minutes before that..... oh how I misunderstood you....and you coud'nt even bring yourself to do it on there own forum and you had to go to evm hoping that they'd agree and you'd get some pay back for YOURSELF
yeah well, I said some things that I didn't really mean. But threatening me with a server ban will not make me appologize to you. And about ESF-world's forums, I didn't even know that they had forums, not that I tried looking anyway.

Best answers
Omnious said:
Well for starters, not everyone has the time to play 3-4 hours on a server. And 2 you stated exactly what I was explaining. You asked periodically for help, and those who didn't teach you, you went and found someone else to help you. You're totally contradicting yourself by saying that then saying if they're ***holes for not reading the manual/searching the forums. Not everything is mentioned in the manual nor the forums, so why bother saying that to someone inexperienced at the drop of a hat?Here's a prime example:

When Combos first came out (dunno at what point, but I remember) there were people posting in the forums, as well asking in game how to do combos. Experts at them either said some harmful stuff or didn't say anything at all. So don't always resort to the "Search the Forums", or "Read the Manual" parts when there's information that isn't covered in either.

And people like you should show some decency towards noobs, you yourself
said at one point you were inexperienced and looking for help. So why bash another person for doing the same after you've already learned a few tricks from the pros. That's being hypocritical.

Some pros'd tell you otherwise too, I learned how to play from a guy name Frylock and some peeps from the ape clan such as Gohan and USSJBrolli when he was playing. I admit at one point I was inexperienced, but in doing so I don't have the right to call another person a noob because he's walking down the same path I, you, and others have taken.

On the Bot subject, bots aren't really that great to play with either, they lack something humans have: The Surprise Factor and Luck Factor. You can't sneak up on a bot, and if you have them programmed with good characteristics, you barely can even touch them. But at the same time, having them programmed too low doesn't teach you anything either, because they're too easy to learn new techniques and skills. So it's better to play with people rather than bots.

And for Pain, sorry dude wasn't trying to evade swear filters, just saying what's on my mind.
1st section: I was referring to 2 questions as an example.

2nd section: Try google.com

3rd section: I show decency to some extent. When someone is accusing me of cheating, I won't be very nice to them. I never accused any of the people that I asked to teach me trick of cheating.

4th section: First of define noob then. I believe a noob is someone who just started playing and doesn't fully know how to play. These can be either jerks or good people. My vision of a good noob is someone who has read the manual, then goes to a player in the game and asks if the nr 1 ranker in the game has time to answer a few questions, also clearly stating that he/she HAS read the manual. Then it's up to that guy to either say "yes" or "no" in case of yes, the good noob can ask questions like "I've read about <this or that> in the manual, but I don't quite understand it. <then what he didn't understand fully>" the guy can then answer the question or tell him/her where she can get the answer from like a website with more details on the matter. Afaik there are multiple manuals of this game, atleast I so far have seen 3.

5th section: Bots are PERFECT for new players. Even I, now and then, still play against Best Bots, they're perfect for testing purposes like combos and whatnot, see if u can enter them, time the entering etc etc. U can also develop moves that work on bots 100% of the time. Generally these 100% moves will hit real people aswell. Take angling for example.

6th section: I do believe that it was ur full intention to get around the swear filter in the lines it is that obviously u do not think over all of ur responses before posting them.

And heres my lines: I really don't like it when people provoke me into flaming, so don't do it again please. ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sephize, please leave the moderation to us...

Best answers
Please take it to PM if you have problems with me in my personal reactions. I was just merely stating that I didn't like him provoking me.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
If anyone asked me how to block I would instantly lose respect as there is a list of keyboard controls IN THE GAME. First thing I do when I load a new game is look at the controls.

And Sephize, I believe Axeman was talking about the swear filter thing.

Best answers
Cap J said:
If anyone asked me how to block I would instantly lose respect as there is a list of keyboard controls IN THE GAME. First thing I do when I load a new game is look at the controls.

And Sephize, I believe Axeman was talking about the swear filter thing.
He couldn't have. I said "I believe" therefor it is my 2 cents on the matter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have come up with a theory about rude guys in this games. I bet most of these jerks are super DBZ fans and just cuz they think that they are "T3h ultra super duper class unbeatable warrior" they start nagging when u beat them saying things like "Lucky you" " I WILL PWN U!!!" " You suck, i could beat u with meh super saiyan powers >_>" . And mostly in the end since they cant actually beat u but brag u to death they decide to kick u and leave only players that cant even swoop so they can admire the "all mighty guy".

Anyway this actually happens to me a lot, i join a server kick butt (but not all the time ofcourse) and if i kick butt too much they just nagg me to death or just kick or ban >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
1st section: I was referring to 2 questions as an example.

2nd section: Try google.com

3rd section: I show decency to some extent. When someone is accusing me of cheating, I won't be very nice to them. I never accused any of the people that I asked to teach me trick of cheating.

4th section: First of define noob then. I believe a noob is someone who just started playing and doesn't fully know how to play. These can be either jerks or good people. My vision of a good noob is someone who has read the manual, then goes to a player in the game and asks if the nr 1 ranker in the game has time to answer a few questions, also clearly stating that he/she HAS read the manual. Then it's up to that guy to either say "yes" or "no" in case of yes, the good noob can ask questions like "I've read about <this or that> in the manual, but I don't quite understand it. <then what he didn't understand fully>" the guy can then answer the question or tell him/her where she can get the answer from like a website with more details on the matter. Afaik there are multiple manuals of this game, atleast I so far have seen 3.

5th section: Bots are PERFECT for new players. Even I, now and then, still play against Best Bots, they're perfect for testing purposes like combos and whatnot, see if u can enter them, time the entering etc etc. U can also develop moves that work on bots 100% of the time. Generally these 100% moves will hit real people aswell. Take angling for example.

6th section: I do believe that it was ur full intention to get around the swear filter in the lines it is that obviously u do not think over all of ur responses before posting them.

And heres my lines: I really don't like it when people provoke me into flaming, so don't do it again please. ;(

:p hes so cute

Best answers
I've been playing this game for upwards of 2 years, and I still don't know any of the combos. I tried asking people in game if they could teach me, and they either ignore you or tell you to "stfu." People in forums won't tell you either. So I just quit asking.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
:p hes so cute
We don't need oil being thrown on to the fire, I told you earlier in the thread to stop provoking people. Have an official warning for that one. :\

It's obvious people can't handle this discussion without screaming in each other's faces.

-closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom