Everybody Loves...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're not going to post anything remotely constructive, don't post at all. I can take harsh comments but "Um, it's uh... yyeaaaah" isn't helpful in the slightest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks pretty bad . . .
I guess that's due in part to the grainy-ness of the images, but some changes in color similar to the images you chose would help offset that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clever idea, horrible picture quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmm, I was very limited when it came to stock images, the nurse was the only one I could actually get a decent resolution pic of. I'll try and disguise it with the brushing a little.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well, as said above, Crappy stock quality, crappy blending and the background doesn't match Silent Hill at all. I mean, come on, white and blue + Silent Hill theme = ????.

Best answers
But the white + blue was coming from Everybody Loves Raymond, the TV show. And he changed it to Everybody Loves Pyramid Head. But yes, the background doesn't match. Make it... what's the word? Dingy? Dungy? Something with a D...

Oh, grungy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH MAH GAWD U SUX Z0Z)RZR

I love the idea. Everybody loves Silent hill : )

but, obviously, as stated above, the picture quality is bad. Maybe make the whole thing smaller so you can make the picture quality alot better.

Also, (not being racist), but is it me, or does the bottom Pyramid head look like a bloody KKK member, zombie-fied =S

I can't wait to see the end results

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom