ever played GTA for the PC?

Best answers
have u ever played GTA for the PC and enjoyed the game..but felt that the game was missing one major part...multiplayer...well guess what some awsome guys are doing..theyre making a mod version of GTA SA for multiplayer..theyve already made it one for Vice City and GTA 3 :) so theyre no joke..its a pretty fun game..ive played it myself before..u can ride in the same cars as other people..make clans..and do like gang raids..where like 4 people go into a van loaded with armor and sub machine guns..and theres one driver..he drives them to a certain location (wherever he wants) and they hop out..and shoot down other people..its soooo fun...:) u guys should all check it out ^_~

http://www.mtavc.com/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most of us are already aware of this , but it's very buggy mind you even though the idea of thinking sounds fun. When i played it , i think it was the first vice city release and never bothered with it again (to many bugs)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
have u ever played GTA for the PC and enjoyed the game..but felt that the game was missing one major part...multiplayer...well guess what some awsome guys are doing..theyre making a mod version of GTA SA for multiplayer..theyve already made it one for Vice City and GTA 3 :) so theyre no joke..its a pretty fun game..ive played it myself before..u can ride in the same cars as other people..make clans..and do like gang raids..where like 4 people go into a van loaded with armor and sub machine guns..and theres one driver..he drives them to a certain location (wherever he wants) and they hop out..and shoot down other people..its soooo fun...:) u guys should all check it out ^_~

http://www.mtavc.com/
Played the VC version and laughed my ass off, this certainly is good stuff
can't wait for san andreas!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard from MultiTheft Already . since GTA3 but i never played it yet.
But now im getting for PC GTA:SA (have PS2 version already >_>) to have some Multiplayer Fun with it. It surely should own in multiplayer roaming around the woods with your fellas ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard of it till now, I'm defintaly going to check it out.

Best answers
There are some other guys making multiplayer mods for San Andreas, that will hopefully be less laggy/buggy that multi theft auto. I won't post the links incase it's considered advertising, but they aren't too hard to find if you look on gtaforums.com

Best answers
well yeah theres some bugs..but every mod has bugs <_<...either way the GTA SA version looks awsome :eek:

Best answers
ya mutitheft auto first time i tried that was on VC networked with my other comp that was funny as hell playing that game :) love to see SA one out

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
in MTA SA it should have less bugs, since they are making their own "blue" engine for it to run on. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom