Ever been in a car accident?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got in a car accident at 5:30 pm. My car spun out and I hit the side of a mountain and my tire tore to pieces. The rim is messed up and the alignment is screwed so Im down 600+ dollars for that. Im still shakin even though its been 2 hours. I didn't know it could happen so fast. I mean I was driving downt he road and started to spin out and WHAM. Scariest moment of my life besides the slip n slide accident. So have you guys ever been in a accident?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not I, but my dad. It was bumper-to-bumper traffic, and his boots went from the brake to the accelerator. Next thing he knows, he drives UNDERNEARTH the Holden ute in front of him. He wasn't injured, but the whole front of the car was smashed in.

Hope you recover alright. Get some rest ^_^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
Not I, but my dad. It was bumper-to-bumper traffic, and his boots went from the brake to the accelerator. Next thing he knows, he drives UNDERNEARTH the Holden ute in front of him. He wasn't injured, but the whole front of the car was smashed in.

Hope you recover alright. Get some rest ^_^.
Oh im fine. No damage to me or the body of the car just what I stated above. Right now, i don't think I can sleep tonight. i'm still shakin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Similar scenario, was going 75mph down a turning bridge when that back tire blew out and I lost control... I have a thread about it on here somewhere..

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I hit a hill at 60-70mph(being stupid) in my old integra gsr, and flipped it 3 times. Now I am an old man driving around. And going around turns, I get skiddish riding with other people. Thats why I've determined to get a 2gb eclipse gsx, cause they are great straight line racers ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
You didnt have a spare tire or anything?
Thats pretty bad, but you can get a new steel rim for pretty cheap.
I had a spare, but mind you, I was scared s***less and all I could thin was getting home. Whats going to cost the most is getting the alignment fixed. It was messed up already but now its just plan f***ed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing like a near-death experience(or at least what you think was one) to shake you up for a while.

I almost got into a what could have been a pretty bad accident on the Freeway. I was cruising at 80 with a semi next to me. When I saw that my lane was ending, I decided to speed up and pass him. unfortunatley, I hit a puddle of water that I didn't see. My car instantly pulled to the right (opposite of the semi), without thinking I turned hard left, right towards the semi. So I tried turning right again, and luckily I regained control. Needless to say it shook me up, and I took a minute to get a hold of myself and get back on the highway and drive home. I don't know how I recovered from that, all I can say was there was a lot of luck involved. Allthough I'm driving nearly 4 years now, and I'm proud to say I haven't been in an accident, or received a ticket yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does being hit by a car on foot count?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not myself driving, but in the car nontheless, my dad hit a cow in his truck in the middle of the street right outside the local golf course, why there was a cow there ill never know o_O.

he had a fairly old truck so it was built overy solid, so hardly any damage was done to the truck. however the cow did get thrown a lil bit and though it didnt die right there im 100% sure it didnt last the night.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got hit by a van once. Had a big bruise on my head, nothing too serious. The van had a messed up grill and a broken front window.

Retired
Best answers
never really been in a car accident, but friends of mine have. it's always quite shocking.

I hope you recover from the shock.

Best answers
got hit by a car when i was biking^^

the car wasnt going all to fast but it hurt like crap; i was minding my own buisness..maybe a little to much and just went straight out on the street and wamm this 240 orange volvo hits me,i bounced on the front window and rolled over the roof..i only got bruises and scratches and a fractured arm but since i thought it was my fault i ran away before the driver could talk to me: ) (left the bike which was my friends btw:p)
When i got home i told my brother and we laughed our ass off :laff:

Best answers
Ahh I dont drive(15 :() but my sister got into a car crash... It wasn't her fault tho... She was driving, when a girl decided not to stop at the stop sign and colided with the side of my sister's car... my sister was ok tho.. hahah the other girl had to fix everything.. her car and my sister's car :O!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been in a car crash just few days ago :(
That stupid moron has fog lights on and he blinded me :/
Anyway, I got away by a nasty left hand injury, and with that thing around ur neck. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom