Even more PROBLEMS

Best answers
Thanx guys for your previous help... you were right!

BUT NOW MORE PROBLEMS!!! I have just got half life and im trying to start the game but no it has to start steam then i try activate product but now THIS!

"Subscription pending" Now im waiting BUT I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE F***ING GAME plz HELP!!!!

WHAT SHALL I DO!!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
wait.........

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait for it to finish the transaction? Or you could continue yelling and screaming at everyone, that might speed it up.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
depends on their server load I guess. When I registred my account a loooong time ago it took like 5 seconds... nowadays there are way more users though.
Cant be helped I guess, just wait

Best answers
I'LL CHOOSE YELLING AND SCREEMING..... sorry i'm really impatient... and i've been trying to get this game to work for days.... seriously any idea long?

DAMN TRANSACTION

edit: the thing is the loading bar finished and i have a message that says "Your subscription blah blah.... currently unable to proccess transaction blah blah..." Do u understand what i mean?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your impatience and frustration are both completely understandable, but could you at least tone it down a bit? It's not nice to scream at people, and then ask them for help. Just wait for the transaction to complete. I can't give any real estimation as to how long it'll take, because I haven't had to activate a product through Steam since HL2 came out. Just be patient.

Best answers
Spunky said:
Your impatience and frustration are both completely understandable, but could you at least tone it down a bit? It's not nice to scream at people, and then ask them for help. Just wait for the transaction to complete. I can't give any real estimation as to how long it'll take, because I haven't had to activate a product through Steam since HL2 came out. Just be patient.
thnx hope your right, sorry for the impatience lol... love the SIG when i had teken Jin had to be my fav char... especially in 3.. when he gets thrown out the helicopter and u see his wings... or when that kicky man (i kno his name but i got no idea how to spell it) saves him from those men... :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom