💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i decided to do a little more car photomanipulation, this one has got the most extensive reworking of the cars body that i have attempted yet and i think it turned out very well comments and critz welcome.

My Edit:-

Original:-

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so are u ever gonna do anything but these???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good job, I think its your best yet though, Heres some C n' c.

1] The liscence plate at the back where you edited loooks funky because it looks like the line is going down. [---<_____>---- Like this]

And

2] The windows look a bit wierd. The only thing that really fixes that is the shadow of the rear view mirror.

Good job, Keep this up man ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a question how come u make it so that no one can get in their cars. it doesnt have a handle for the door and their is no way to get in the trunk. i wouldnt buy a car that didnt have a trunk let alone no have any door handles.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He just does that for editing skills not so that they can't enter the car! lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice to me. The only thing that really stands out in my mind is the rear taillights, they just don't look right IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
so are u ever gonna do anything but these???
Yes when i get good enough at them, and i really enjoy doing them it tests my skills

Originally posted by digitx
Good job, I think its your best yet though, Heres some C n' c.

1] The liscence plate at the back where you edited loooks funky because it looks like the line is going down. [---<_____>---- Like this]

And

2] The windows look a bit wierd. The only thing that really fixes that is the shadow of the rear view mirror.

Good job, Keep this up man
Thanx for the input, yeah i had a little trouble with the licence plate hollow but i theink it turned out alright in the end.

Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
i have a question how come u make it so that no one can get in their cars. it doesnt have a handle for the door and their is no way to get in the trunk. i wouldnt buy a car that didnt have a trunk let alone no have any door handles
Everything i do i have seen done to real cras in real life so im not doing any fantasy modding my mods are all based in real life. Plus i like having a nice car to look at and not let anyone in.

Originally posted by Vegetto
edit some other stuff!
Why, your not doing it i was looking some feedback not a half assed dis, i would preferr if you didnt crap on my threads.

Originally posted by greentaco
Looks nice to me. The only thing that really stands out in my mind is the rear taillights, they just don't look right IMO.
Yeah i kinda noticed that to, they look just a little flat.
Thanx guys i value your opinions.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I value your photo manips. Thank YOU. :D

Best answers
i didnt crap on ur thread i just want to see some stuff maybe stuff to make me laugh!;(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
i didnt crap on ur thread i just want to see some stuff maybe stuff to make me laugh!;(
Ugh, Enough with the spam :\!! And BrunO I can't wait to see the next edit ;)

Best answers
usually one would add to a photo when maniping, taking away features isnt a good idea, you lose focal points. tip, next time manip something that needs to be maniped.

other than that, the back grill looks a tad wak, but otherwise, nice job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Megasaxon
usually one would add to a photo when maniping, taking away features isnt a good idea, you lose focal points. tip, next time manip something that needs to be maniped.

other than that, the back grill looks a tad wak, but otherwise, nice job
Yeah thanx for your opinion, but i seem to really enjoy manipulating cars dunno why i just find it fun, plus i like cars ALOt so i like to see what they could have been if the owner took initative, also to practice my skills (re: lack of) and personally i dont see anything wrong wif the back grill what specificly do you mean wak?

BrunO

Best answers
dude all your doing is using rubber stamp... its cool but still..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it got old about 2 car manips back :p

do something else or at least stop posting these... :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see any problem with him posting what he's doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom