EVE

Best answers
Holy crap. Randomly saw an ad for this game on fileplanet. Jesus Christ, this game looks fun! While I know my parents will never pay a monthly fee for a game, what do you all think of this little piece of software? The graphics look amazing, the gameplay looks fun, and everything looks to fit well together. Any players? Any reviews? Any opinions? Post here!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my friend has it, its not very exciting, infact very boring depending the type of gamer you are,
i download a free "x" day trail and uninstalled it within a day, it really is a long game, you fly around hopelessly and everytime you upgrade a weapon, when it says 27 days (as one update is) it actual means 27 real days!

overall i give it 5/10
the fight scenes could be improved alot, basically the fight scenes are:

click on enemie > click weapon > *waits for weapon to charge* fires
and basically repeating that until you have defeat the blood pirates

there are more fine things todo like when someone is under a 0.0 security zone, you may place bountys on them for a price so who ever kills them, they receieve the reward of money you offered

there are some cool features about the game, like teh warping graphics, now that is amazing!

anyway, theres my opinions on the game, needs to be improved alot!
but by all means, download the trail version and test yourself :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVE Online? It's pretty good.. but it's a "time-sink"--the company really wants you to spend months and months on the game. It's pretty blatant. The graphics are good, but combat leaves a lot to be desired--but there's a lot more to it than fighting.

I was a miner, myself.. but god bored with the 'loneliness of space.' In my opinion, Earth&Beyond was better, but that's been taken offline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom