EVE Online -- trial?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded something that was allegedly a 14 day trial for EVE Online, but it seems to require that I put in a CD key on their website to create an account. It came with no key...anybody know how to do this? It looks like a good game and I want to try it before I go adding another monthly fee to my bills.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried the 14-day trial--I don't remember how I got the CD-Key, but I'm pretty sure they e-mail it, or give it ot you at the end of the registration process. You didn't see anything?

Best answers
Where did you get the trial first of all? I have an account at MMORPG.com and I just tried it and it gave me a CD-Key to "Register with".

If you're still having problems though, you can always PM me and I can just give you that trial key that I got. Not like I'll play the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They usually email that to you, but sometimes it takes a while for them to actually send it to you. I like these trials, they let you try a game before you buy it. The Matrix Online just did a trial, so I played that for a while. It was so much fun I went out and bought WoW.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I got the actual installation file from Fileshack, I believe. It didn't have anything with it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom