EVA Unit vs Gundam...Who would win?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I know this was posted once before awhile back...but it was a great topic...
So..I"m bringing back...

Which do you think would win...any EVA Unit vs any Gundam....

Now...Vote and Talk!

I'd like only people who've seen both series(any gundam series and neon genesis evangelion), and people who can make fairly intelligent comments.

Have fun.

Best answers
/me looks into the future
I see many ##VS## thread in the future

but you have to define win does the winner have to servive to win,are the AT in this battle,And whos/which EVA are you talkin about

also this thread is alot like the one you just closed *hint hint*
its just goin to end up just like that one and....the other is more on topice than this

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I closed that other one down because it was starting to get a little.....hot.
Plus...since this is the OFF-TOPIC forum..It's just as good as the Devil May Cry or Crono Trigger threads

I know that there's going to be quite a few vs threads....but I made this one to try to recreate an OLD thread about this same topic..that one was great....heated debates WITHOUT flaming...

Anyway:
It doesn't matter which EVA or Gundam..
The EVA's will have all of their abilities and weapons, and whichever Gundam somebody wants to talk about will have all of it's weapons and abilities

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
EVA Units duh cuz they 1337

Banned
Banned
Best answers
What I'm wondering is...how big of an explosion can the EVAs handle?

Unit 02 was caught in the explosion of that aquatic angel...and that one angel in the first episode survived that N2 mine, which looked like a small-scale nuke blast..

What I'm wondering is...could an EVA Unit survive a direct hit from one of Physallis's nuke warheads?
That warhead travels pretty fast, and the EVa units aren't THAT fast..they couldn't outrun the blast at all

Plus, that warhead took out half of the Feddie fleet..

Just curious
Oh, and Please....prove me wrong.
I'm only 8 episodes into the series...last one I saw was Unit 02's first battle.

Best answers
ohh the ep where they have to scenrozie their attack is one of mah fav

well if you want to know the limits of an eva rerad on but a spoiler

well an eva cant surive an N2 bomb,unit 0 got blown away bye bye rei good thing you have othere bodies or was she safe i forgot

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't know much about the Absolute Terror Field then. It's the inpenetrable light of the soul, no "unclean", ie man made, weapon can get in an AT field. Unless an AT field strong enough rips a hole in the other one.

I summarized it last time like this, if the Ava's have the Lance of Longinus, the gundams have one hope and one hope only.

That Shinji locks up a throws the lance wrong :\

The newtypes may be able to dodge it, but if the Eva is in control and not the pilot, it would be a sad day for Gundam fans.

Best answers
*srry chimpy but more spoilers*

the spear of lonnigus got stuck in space so its not in play

plus eva 2 got its ass kicked/eaten from replica lonnigus spear
so whut if the gundams retrived the spoear and use it huh huh

its all played on what IF pluse the gundams could drop a colony on it and if its not gone its not going down easy but i belive even berserked a new type could predict the moves of the angel withen the armor so it would be OTTERLY USELESS so i put it at a stand still

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this battle can have a winner... i mean gundam is about tecnology and eva is about god and ****...

but if anyone would win it would be the gundams cause they got newtypes and they could always nuke the eva or drop a colony on it...

and if things got really bad they could just go into space and bombard it with beams and laf cause the eva cant go into space

Best answers
damn straght brother...only the white/silvers could go in orbit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah theyed all be screaming ITS A GUNDAM!!!! as they were blown up by a saber :D

cause...

gundam rules all!!!!!!

and theres like 900000000 million mobile suits and all they need to do to beat an eva is cut its stupid power cord and sit back :D

and im sure even a gm could do this simple task....

oh and i dont think an atf field could with stand a shot from a beam cannon or saber... i mean the super high powered energy rifle from one of the eva eps only had like a 15 mw power output... and a beam rifle has a what a 20 gw out put capastity :p

Best answers
yajamrobi could do that task to cut its cable..wait he did

yah evas would have their asses kicked

look at there ****py weapons its just a g0d damnn knife a beam sabre could slice it in half and even if it went berzerk the new type could predict its move and take advantage of its weakness and AT fiealds arent that stronge and if the pilot got..eaten[not in the good way] we could always drop a coliny on it if that dont work its raining colonies and a N2 bomb is like a bug bite to a colony

Death scyth would be an optamule mobile suit although not mah fav but has the hyper jammers

cut the cord and run like hell it will evengaly go down even if it went beerzerk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just sit in a forest with a gm sniper and off it before it had a chance to put its atf field up :p

man there are just so many ways gundam could win... :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um

Lance is retreived before the end of EOE.

01 eats an angel and no longer needs a cord.

Best answers
one the EOE doesnt count its the main series and if it is theres no more Evas but still ppl in space IE colonies which means we would win by default that theres NOO MORE EVAS

and....Evas well if it goes berzerk the new type would beat it it just attacks attcks and attacks...

fine revised way to beat an eva

deathsycth hell w/hyber jammers appear behind the eva and shove the beamscyth in the ev port so nore more pilot

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm Chimp said all is fair, so with all due respect, and in the nicest way possible . . .
. . . STFU! :p

And the AT field is always on in defense mode. You don't shut your soul off :rolleyes:

So the ghey Gundam would have one hell of a time hurting a regenerating Eva . . .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok ok you get the spear so STFU

fine we get THE COLONIES

the eva cant go in space but what happens when theres NO FUKKING EARTH the gundams whould kick the EvAs AS$es blus tactical nukes we dont even have to be on earth to kick your purple shiny Eva ports

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i dought any thing in the universe (cept v2 beam armor) can with stand a blast from dubble X.. i mean please it uses a power generater thats the size of half the moon!

and if the eva some how defeted dubble x, nu gundam, sazabi, all psyco gundams, v, v2, x, and all of the g gundams all they would need to do is use the gp-02 and nuke it...

come on a gouf could take out all of the eva in a few thwacks from its heat rod.. :p

i mean please all of gundam vs the what 3 evas... my god this would be the shortest battle ever... :D

face it gundam would win no matter what.. i mean in gundam were talking about 2 gigantic armys!! and in eva we have what 4 robots... please..... spare me... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom