EVA Unit vs Gundam...Who would win?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My personal solution?

Eva in control, Gundam Looses

Children in control, Gundams have a significant advantage, if they can get past the AT field.

Best answers
one they would need to figure whice of the MS is the one with the new type

2 he can predict the spear at most it would scratch it cause it wasn't completely dodge

3.Leave the AT field alone their is none and if there was the zeta gundam would have to beat it it wasnt man made

4.shinji is your best pilot for the Eva unit 01 the best eva

5.the newtype could predict the movement of the angel if it went berserk

FORGET ABOUT THE AT FIELD ITS JUST GUNDAM VS EVA WITH ITS STANDERD WEAPONS PLUS THE SPEAR FOR THE EVAS

see we compramised no AT you get a spear which was only used once and lost

*EDIT*

Hey..listen....I kind of started this thread...so...
Anyway..the AT field is part of the EVA units, so they'e included.
YOu can't just forget about that field....it's powered by a soul...which the pilot has...

-Chimpbot-

*EDIT*

Best answers
How bout this, if they are the messangers from god, why is unit 01 the devil?
the angels were messengers, the evas were a replication of adam! and they were started before the incident!

besides, how can you justify someone's soul being used as a field, or how bout defining a soul.

now as for the physics, if you think that since god plays a role that physics dont count, then nothing does, you can claim god just smites the gundams, F U, thats EVA + GOD vs. A Gundam, the only way to make it a fair fight is to drop them in this world since putting one in the other's, stacks the odds.

a true one on one battle between Eva & Gundam, no weapons, no energy just fists, it would be too close to say for certain, the gundams have alot more power and armor but the Eva's have the full range of a human so the gundams would crush the evas easily but, the eva's would walk circles around them. all in all it would depend on the battle niether could kill the other with abilities and they're too close to call without.

and if they get the spear we get sat cannons, nukes or other special weps too, no staking your team just so you can win!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is your imposing "unrealistic" restrictions on the EVA's.

The last angel in the TV show (the boy) tells shinji that an AT field is the inpenitrable light of the soul, and nothing unclean can enter there. :\

Mr. Nipples, refrain from cursing, even in initial format. Next time it's a warning.

Best answers
Your proposing impossible power for the Evas
your saying that the evas cant be touched, that they are invicible and unbeatable, thats bull you are trying to win by not compesating for the gundams, this isnt gundams in eva world its eva VS gundam and you have to account for that.

and if you mean the lance for the sat canons an ect. thats just being fair, why should you get the most fowerful weapon in your series if we're denied ours. i am merly accounting for a fair fight! look at it with an open mind, you cant prove the eva's will win if you refuse to accept any other posibility.

and if the AT field is so powerful what is it composed of? you keep falling back to it but no one knows what it is! just that it's called "the soul" and you claim it is impenetrable...(which is impossible):shocked:

Best answers
everything has an AT field

just fprget about it so the fights easir

but maybe we''ll just get the gundam one how about that

or well just use the zeta to pass through it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh the NRX-007 was beaten cause it triped on a rock..... wouldnt stand a chance vs an eva..... (though it did beat the snott out of xx untill it triped....)

and one more thing... im am ****ing ****ed off at u stupid ass **** majin.... dont rip my ****ing name off ass.... :\

Best answers
hey i just didnt rip off your name my profile is the exact oppisit as mah name is

dont worry im changin it we just wondering whatwould you do and how long till you noticed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was out for most of today... other wise i would of killed u long time ago....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know of tons of names.... and i wouldnt need to spam up this topic with this stuff if u would look at the esf chat ur on... :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Nipples
Your proposing impossible power for the Evas
your saying that the evas cant be touched, that they are invicible and unbeatable, thats bull you are trying to win by not compesating for the gundams, this isnt gundams in eva world its eva VS gundam and you have to account for that.

and if you mean the lance for the sat canons an ect. thats just being fair, why should you get the most fowerful weapon in your series if we're denied ours. i am merly accounting for a fair fight! look at it with an open mind, you cant prove the eva's will win if you refuse to accept any other posibility.

and if the AT field is so powerful what is it composed of? you keep falling back to it but no one knows what it is! just that it's called "the soul" and you claim it is impenetrable...(which is impossible):shocked:

We're not CLAIMING anything!
IT WAS OPENLY STATED IN THE SHOW!
I'm accepting something that an angel said about the AT fields as fact....not only since an Angel himself would know the most about them, but the authors wanted that fact known..so they wrote it into the story.

You also can't remove the lance of longinus..it's one of the eva's weapons.
If you recall..I never said that the gundams couldn't use certain weapons..I just said that certain tactics were pointless and stupid.

Plus..in the end.....if the EVAs and Gundams ever met..chances are it would be some stupid amalgam story.....so they'd team up to benefit the greater good.

Plus..if they were ever to fight.....it'd be a fight with newbie pilots. None of the EVA pilots saw A LOT of combat..they saw enough....but..this IS Shinji we're talking about :D
The gundams usually fall into the hands of some teenager/young adult.....who usually happen to be some grunt pilot or somethig along those lines......just like Amuro, the dude from 0083, whose name cmpletely slips my memory right now, despite me watching the series right now....the guy from 08th MS team was a moron.....hey, even Trowa from GW was just a nameless mechanic who got to pilot Heavyarms..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I've decided to declare a winner in this hard-fought battle.

After many hard battles....

Tetsuo Shima shows up and crushes all of the pilots heads with his mind.

Tetsuo wins!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It doesn't matter..

for this amalgam of series and, now, movies...I'm just picking characters.

So....TESTUO shows up and tears stuff up.
So..
TETSUO WINS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom