EVA Unit vs Gundam...Who would win?

Best answers
its fair just live with it the soul goes or the world does

*but i have a compramize for you going off in my imagination we'll give the gundam the equal the field of the eva unit 01*

hey the snorks are mine to command

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cucumba:The Angel cancelled out the Eva's AT field you twit!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
personal attack you have attacked me personally

All's fair in war and Gundams :p
-Chimpbot-

Best answers
actully the AT field isnt always up

in the second episode when the evas gettin its ass kicked their all saying get the AT field up and they say its not unfolding

and it only erodeed when it when berserk an activated its own field

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because of Shinji's terrible sync ratio at the time, it's like saying that a gundmam can't have all it's systems on because the pilots a autistic child . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but a beam rifle would slice right through an at field...

and a beam saber would have no problems because minofsky particals wouldnt be hindered by the field (unlike normal shell weaponry..)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . . . mumbles something about unclean human weapons peircing the light of the soul :\ . . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no a beam is not a man made weapon.. its a phsical reaction when a beam of nutrons move at a high speed... so it would work... just like tossing a rock at it.. its not a man made object.. its part of nature so the at field would not block it

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The weapon, while it uses natural things, is still made by....guess who? MAN!!

Bullets use natrual things, too! But..the actual bullet was contructed by......again, MAN!
therefore......NEITHER work!

Best answers
HOw bout this, i dont give a **** what the AT field has, the LAWS OF PYSHICS make that impossible, we have to assume the at field is an energy wall, correct? so this is why we will win...

A:The Gundams are EM shielded (otherwise how would they be able to carry beam weapons) so they can take any form of punishment from an AT field or AT based weapon(so they can most likely walk trough the AT field)

B: I believe the beam weapons are electrons and other forms of energy(so its about 1/1,000,000 times the size of a neutron or less) and has a much greater chance of passing through, not to mention it would null the AT field energy( or create a massive EM build that would fry the eva electronics) and destroy it.

C:THe EVA's were prototypes, the only one they'd match is the original gundam! the gundams we're talking about like GP-02, Double X etc. have hundreds(maybe thousands) of years of development while the eva is the first mobile suit in its time.

I dont care what you eva fans say I KNOW that the gundams are far supperior and you cant disprove physics

Banned
Banned
Best answers
we can disprove physics because the EVAs aren't robots at all. They're derived from Angels...agents of God.

The Absolute Terror..or AT field is powered by SOUL ENERGY..its nothing really physical..it's existance would defy physics anyway. It blocks any man-made weaponry..only "clean" weapons or another AT field can penetrate it. By clean weapons..I mean an Angel's weapons.

Units 00 and 01 were the prototypes
Every unit after that were the production models.
Not like that matters at all....we're comparing any EVA unit against any Gundam....

And..The EVAs aren't mobile suits.....they're EVAs...
They're not robots....they're basically Angels encased in control armor...

You could try to fry the electronics if you want..the EVAs are known to act on their own, anyway..especially Unit 03..it went completely berserk. It didn't even need a power cable. Unit 01 goes berserk, too...and it's moved without power. So has Unit 00.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Nipples, you don't understand the spirit of science fiction.

Need I remind everyone that the military tried to make non-angel derived weapons and they all failed horribly against the AT field . . .

God invented physics, he can break the rules to protect his "messangers".

Majin, twit was said jokingly :p you twit.

EVA 00 was subjected to an N2 mine at point blank, a nuclear weapon, which by Gundam rules, produces Minovsky particles, yet the units entry plug was not damaged or EM disrupted (instant and permanent damage), just the pilot who could not function without her "arms".

Face it, AT fields are inpenitrable.

Best answers
far from the point theres no AT field here its gone

also were removeing sat cannons and other mass killing weapons used for mass killing N2 and nukes included

and how can an eva attack at the gundam while the at field is up w/o

ahh but the AT wasnt up so its not up all the time

its just bare down nuckle to nuckle,harmonic knife to beam saber,eva rifle to beam rilfe who who win no at field or space

the rifle the eva use to kill the angel diamond was smaller output than a normal beam rifle so the wing zero wouldn't have a tuff time nor would the gundam X-dv

cucumber-Majin, twit was said jokingly you twit.
ahh he said it again you snork smurf highbred

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second twit was said jokingly, twit :p

I own She-Ra and Skeletor, and they own your silly snorks. :D

BTW, the EVA can't have the AT field removed . . . it's like having the gundam with no cockpit, start making sence.

:p

That's smurfy, and that's all there is too it.

Best answers
while away i have raised an army of evilone eyes and cloned cloud into an evil cloud with aries ass his slave and red XIII as his (non sexual) pet

just no AT field you despritlly cling to it because you know the eva is pudding without it

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see your new attack route, and it's like making Mike Tyson fight Bruce Lee without his arms :\

Best answers
who with out arms bruce lee or tyson

cause Lee could kill tyson literly with his san kick

but if tyson even had his arms lee could win...wait stop here dont want to argue about whos going to win lee or tyson

odd corrincidense i went to bruce lee's grave today

Best answers
you know i found the gundam equvilent to an eva

NRX-007 Colrel

An experimental mobile suit developed by the New Earth Federation military, the NRX-007 Colrel was built with tremendous speed and mobility as top requirements. To fill this tall order, the engineers who designed the Colrel stripped this mobile suit of almost every trace of armor and "excess" weight, even exposing crucial joints and frame parts. As a result, the Colrel was extremely light, and capable of moving at lightning-fast speeds. Due to its superlight frame, however, the Colrel's ability to carry any weapons was drastically limited to a single, hand-held beam knife.

this is the lowest form of MS it would tak to beat an eva honorably
cause shooting at it from a far off distance isnt so honorba IE GM sinper or blowing up the earth to kill the eva in a week after

Banned
Banned
Best answers
An EVA could snipe just as well.....with the lance of longinus

NOTHING can dodge that weapon..it just move TOO fast

Sure, a newtype could see that it was going to be used..but they're simply not fast enough to dodge it.

And, you simply cannot ignore the AT field.
But hey..even without the AT field, the EVAs are tough enough.

They've been at the center of exploding Angels multiple times, and have come out with little to no damage at all. And they explode with a force similar to an N2 mine. Those blow up just like nukes.

Best answers
you remember the diamond angel shot it melted the unit 00

well that shot is 1/5 the power of the standerd gundam beam rifle

the new type would sense the spear being trown(their battle pshic)always know what Your going to do before you do it it doesnt matter how fast it is ive seen all 26 evas eps and bothe movies

newtypes+fast Gundam+flash system=Dead eva inside and out

yeah remember what happened when rei blew the angel to bits by shoving the N2 mine into its mounth the EVA was gone she only escaped by ejecting or that body died and they put her in another one

Banned
Banned
Best answers
How do you know how much power that angel's blast had?
are you going by the size of the beam? because you shouldn't

there is NO way to know how much power was in that blast.

YOu seem to ignore the fact that the spear went from the earth's surface into orbit in a matter of SECONDS!
Even if the newtype knew what the pilot was going to do..there is just no way it could be dodged, regardless of the speed of the mobile suit.
If the EVAs were using htis weapon..the only hope that the gundams would have is the chance that Shinji would be piloting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom