EVA Unit vs Gundam...Who would win?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
rie is the **** wait till i make her eva siggy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Hibiki..I said any gundam..not all of the gundams at once..

It's a one on one battle....an EVA unit vs a Gundam..

A gouf could never kill an EVA unit....it would have a hell of a time getting through its AT field..well..the sword might, but..
the gouf is sluggish in comaprison..

And, like Cucumba said, Unit 01 doesn't need the power cable after it ate an angel, so thats another weakness out the window..
plus, unit 01 can regenerate very rapidly, and if it went berserk...it would be fighting on its own, without human inhibitions....it would maul most mobile suits..

Remember....the AT fields block ANY man-made weapons....that means ALL projectiles are out of the picture...beam weapons as well...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In short, only an angel can defeat an angel. Cell wouldn't be able to destroy an EVA. He could blow up the planet around it, kinda leaving it stranded (didn't EVA 01 grow wings and fly through space in the last movie?) but, EVA 01 would be scorched at best. An N2 mine is more powerfull than a nuke an a weak angel laughed it of . . .

Best answers
the evas cant fly into space so it we blow the world up what does it do

the N2 min is the most nuke but the eva 00 got blown to pieces if i remember right by it

i agrea gouf and all zion MS w/o a movable frame will have a hard time but it is possable that a new type could beat the eva

and going berzerk isnt a sternth its a weakness it doesnt ration nize its only attacking and if you got to the head with a beam saber or dicing the legs off the eva is pretty much gone

guess what gundainum alloy beats the armor on the angels so it would have a hard time braking through it

eva 2 cant go berserk so its good as gone the pilots also weak

eva 0 is spare parts

so your only real thing would be eva 01 that would have a smiggen of hope

i think the beam weapon from gundam 0 would make a nice pot roast of eva 01

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i meant ramba rals gouf custom cause a normal gouf dosnt have a heat rod...

and the n2 mine is weaker than the gp-02's nuke (its got a fancy pancy experimental nuke...)

but still any one gundam??

hahah i know all the eva's vs god, devil, or shining gundam.. :D

can we say eva puddiding :D

and why settlel for just gundarium?? why not go all the way and get v2 anti beam armor >:D

also if the eva won it would still die from the minofisky reactor going crit... :D

face it there aint no way in hell an eva would win vs a decent gundam...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Majin....Unit 01 fought after it had a hole blown through it's head..Shinji's first battle. It fought just fine with a big gaping hole

And..you'd have to get through that AT field before you could hack away at its limbs. Plus..hack it off, and it'll regenerate..if it's unit 01.

Plus, the armors aren't comparable...we just don't know how strong gundarium alloy is compared to the control armor the eva's have.

You can almost rule out Physalis's nuke...the EVA's are extremely fast, and they're built for close combat. Therefore, they would always be on top of the gundam..meaning that Gato would have to nuke himself as well.

Best answers
Umm dude the N-2 mine is ****
it isnt even as powerful as a U-235 nuke and they sucked
besides not even an AT field can suvive the Fusion blast of an H-bomb.

Gundam Double X would be the best choice because it's twin cannons will rip through anything especially energy walls.

An AT field no matter how powerful can be cicumvented by the use of sub-atomic particles (protons,neutron or, energy) due to the fact all parcticles have a vast space between them, a AT field is only really effective against solid matter (i.e. bullets or knifes), so beam weaponry would be mostly stoped or curved but WOULD pass through. THUS is the laws of physics!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes im sorry no god **** can make u not die from a dubble sat shot...

and its a nuke u dont need to hit the eva to kill it... so it moves fast.. aim near it and its dead... :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Majin....Unit 01 fought after it had a hole blown through it's head..Shinji's first battle. It fought just fine with a big gaping hole

And..you'd have to get through that AT field before you could hack away at its limbs. Plus..hack it off, and it'll regenerate..if it's unit 01.

Plus, the armors aren't comparable...we just don't know how strong gundarium alloy is compared to the control armor the eva's have.

You can almost rule out Physalis's nuke...the EVA's are extremely fast, and they're built for close combat. Therefore, they would always be on top of the gundam..meaning that Gato would have to nuke himself as well.
you see when Eva unit 2 was destoid the haed and arms were riped to piese

it takes time to regenarate the limbs if you could kill the pilot and crush the angel inside its gonna be toast

anything is compare rable how are we supposeed to know the AT field limit do you remember the diamond angel well a Sat cannon blast is like 5 times as strong as the gun to destroy it..we dont know AT field mioski particles armor cassing

but judging the armor from the evas gundamium is stronger and more resistable to beam,bullets the only thing are huge esplosions its like scracting your way through a TANK

seeing the unit 00 melt at the beam weapon of the diamond angel
and the output of the gun with the output of a sat gun it would almost make no diff if the at field is up

im not talkin about the small area around the EVA i mean the WHOLE WIDE EARTH gone to dust with a big EXPLOSION

the evas are made for close combat with almost no long range weapons but a gundam far off would just have to pick off the eva like a feather off a bird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5x? try 500x

a stardard beam rifle has about 7.2x stronger than that huge gun used on the angel...

and if u had v2 anti beam armor the pathetic **** beam eva gun would bounce right off :D

thats why a gm sniper would be fine no need to break out the gundams >:D

Best answers
LMAO well there not going out there and compareing the weapons armors and weakness

Hibiki we have to play fair it says a gundam and eva so we have to blow them to tiny itty bitty bits before they STHU

its not the ****** guns im worried about did you see Eva 01 rip through that angel it was cool and all but that must of sucked to be eaten[not the good way]

you see its like an old WW1 airplane against a F-22 raptor no a days it would be blown to sky pudding

the evas have no chances

-------------------------------------------------------
posted by cucumba
And the AT field is always on in defense mode. You don't shut your soul off

The newtypes may be able to dodge it, but if the Eva is in control and not the pilot, it would be a sad day for Gundam fans.
--------------------------------------------------------
the evas have to put there hands out to use the AT field and when its not up a simple GM sniper would just shoot the Eva port in the chest or back

nope the Evas are angels in restrits so the new type would be able to dodge the berzeking eva and gundanium wouldnt even be scrased if it tried to rip it open

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a beam rifle would slice through the at field like butter... if one of the eva's could tear open one of the angels at fields with its hands id hate to be the pilot who got shot with a beam cannon...

and char could dodge an eva in his sleep... and he wouldnt even need the magnectic coating :p

Best answers
EVA units are so much more advanced. Sure char is good. but an eva could win out in the end. The Only disadvantage that EVAs have is size.

Best answers
WRONG!!!!

gundams have better
weapons
armor
pilots

eva has better
Chicks
thats all

the beam out put for a beam rifle is about 500x more than the beam rifle use on the diamonf one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and a sat cannon is about 100x stronger than a beam rifle so if u think about

500 X 100 X 2 = 100000

so the dubble x cannon is about 100000x stronger than the cannon used on the dimond angel....

so who would win??

i think its obvoius :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I had a reason for saying that Physalis' nuke woul dbe useless against an EVA unit..

Since the EVAs are built for close combat..they would try to stay on top of that gundam..
if gato launched the nuke..yes, he probably would take out the EVA.....but he'd blow himself straight to Hell at the same time.....meaning he couldn't use it unless he felt suicidal.

Best answers
you'd be surpised how easy it is to get a plot lisence

plus.you wouldn't need to be anywere neer the eva when the nuke was fired plus the GP02 was built to wistan the blow but close to it not at point blank but far enough to be safe

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Comparing angel weapons to Gundam weapons in terms of strenth is useless. AT fields have to be expanded before ANY attack hits the opponent. This is explained in the first or second episode. So no more fast fowarding through plot/explanations please. Thank you.

In other words, it really doesn't matter how strong your weapon is. God invented physics. If he says, no unclean technology touches an angel, no unclean technology gets past that AT Field. Yes the AT field is shredded by EVA 01's hands, but only after the EVA counters with it's own AT field. Conventional weapons would be useless against the god who created them and there underlying scientific principals. This goes for all the EVA's, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, and the little psycho ones from the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom