Eurovision Song Contest - keeping tradition

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who gives a **** about such talentless, souless drivel. It's more of a camp fashion show than anything else. It's more about who is the most liked country than who has the most talent, because the entire thing is almost completely devoid of any talent as far as I'm concerned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who gives a **** about such talentless, souless drivel. It's more of a camp fashion show than anything else. It's more about who is the most liked country than who has the most talent, because the entire thing is almost completely devoid of any talent as far as I'm concerned.

QFT.

I never watch it, but the damn festival keeps coming back every year. Pretty much nobody my age I know, cares about it, and would rather see it go away. I wonder what kind of people are the ones that keep it running.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your style davy.

Best answers
Should be renamed to "Formersovietovision Song Contest" and then have a decent songcontets again with the western european countries where we can actually vote without fearing a military invasion.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fear military invasion constantly :shocked:!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This contest is indeed very unfair and lacks quality!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woop woop, Ukraine last year :D ****ing great.
As for this year, didn't watch it (didn't even know it was on till someone asked me if I was watching the final votes

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks to Romania for 7 points.
Anyway here are the full results.
*** Russian won. And I don't remember of position of Romania, but I know they were pretty bad. Surely, not as bad as UK or Germany, but, yeah, pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom