Eternal Rage Holloween Event, the Twilight Cradle.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those of you that don't know, I run several IRC d20 based RPGs. Last year we held an event for holloween, and we at Critical Strike Press plan on doing so again. With the blessing of Mastasurf, I've decided to invite the people of ESF to play.

http://criticalstrikepress.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=3&func=view&catid=31&id=188#188

You will need to register to access the thread.

This is the sign up thread. The game is on the 19th of October, and we'll be starting at 12PM EST (GMT -5:00). You don't need prior tabletop RPG experience, but it is prefered that you have some. You'll need the D20 SRD and Rage OGL quickplay rules, both of which will be provided sometime before the game weekend. Show up early if you need to have help creating your character. We will play untill all the players are dead, or when they've killed all of the cannibals or completed the plot.

The game will take place on the gamesurge network and be in channels #eternalrage, #eternalrage2, and #ertv.

I ask that you not be disruptive to the game experience if you plan on playing. But most of all, I hope anyone that decides to play has fun.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lame, you choose the same day I do my RL tabletopping. Ah well it's Heroe's next week and that's lackluster so I'll see if the GM's fine with me missing it for this. Who knows, I may try to convince them to try this online thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm in.

hopefully i won't get mowed down by a filthy helicoptor after dump tackling a zombie again :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there won't be any helicopters this time around. It's the peace loving civilization rebuilders versus the hungry cannibals. So far that makes seven or eight players.

And roughly 25 cannibals.

For those who want to know what the storyline is this year:

http://www.criticalstrikepress.com/cspwiki/index.php?title=The_Twilight_Cradle#Plot_Synopsis

This page requires no sign up to read. Feel free to look around on the wiki. I saw a lot of views with very few posts, by all means, pm me if you have questions.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'd totally get back into this but my ex is back from college that entire week for like a week and a half.

=(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No worries. We can't have the mango, that's all.

I understand.

No, really it's okay.

*sniff* *sob*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tis **** is unacceptable. i signed up for mango and pie damnit D:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to change the event to the 18th if those signed up do not mind? Any objections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom