ETA

Best answers
Hello, just want to tease u about new trans addon...
We call it ETA-Esf transformation addon. We added all transformations that are in DBZ. There will be 2 versions of ETA's: First will be without SSJ4 and without Kaioken, and second one will have SSJ4 and kaioken. I think u know what transformations are in DBZ, so I don't and I can't now write which transformations...
But, I can give u an 3 pictures of transforming.First is, of course, Goku SSJ3 ascendation(don't blame me, that one is made by MegaQuake, our bot coder!)
Second is Gohan SSJ2 ascendation
Third is, Perfect Cell transformation. We will replace it, but, for week or two we can suffer this like ascendation...

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

We need some modelers and 1 more gfx coder (I can't do transes+gfx ;/ )

Best answers
well.....looks nearly exactly like EVM! r u sure this is your own stuff?

Best answers
Yes, this is MY own stuff... And, 'bout EVM, he has much more bugs then this thingy... I think so...
Hered the list of all options included in second version:
All transes
Kaioken
PL change module(can ONLY,but ONLY be used at lan game)
Stuff for managing you server at good state with good ping

Hope u like it.
About release, We think about 25th February... :cool:

Retired
Best answers
the ssj3 transformation looks a little bit like the old ssj3 tranformation of evm and the other pics looksa little bit like evm too... maybe only other sprite but i sure u made the pics on an evm server

Best answers
Well he did it exsactly like I did it, First pic a partical effect from half-life I used in my old ssj3 asc and in the new one ( but there not that hard ) second one is gloweffect + the lightning wave I did, third one well i dont know, turbo + powerup ???I dont say he ripped it but he did it quite similar as I did it.

Best answers
uhmm something bugs me.....if u sau u cant do gfx coding......then WHYYYYY is there gfx in those pics?? i dont get it?

PS> I just hope that this doesnt end up in a viki-situation

Best answers
well those feefects dont need any custom sprites, you can doo all that be the default esf and some coding.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm ... people really remind me to lemmings nowadays ... first everyone puts up poor websites and calms them as rescource sites, and now addons ...
but i wont judge it untill ive played it ... so good luck -_-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, this had better not be a big fat lie, like viki's transpack. Untill you come with solid proof (picceh's are not) i'll consider this fake.

Best answers
Well cold-steel. Noone really cares about if you think an addon is fake or not. So in the future keep thees kinds of coments to yourself.

About ETA: Well, I cant say i've seen thoos pics before but they look pretty crappy to me. And ESF already has EEA and EVM or w/e they called themselfs. Both of which are going really good and have alot of potencial. I dont think the the people need another addon with basicly the same things but slightly different. But alas, good luck with your addon and you might even surpass the others.

Best answers
i think it looks really good^_^.
i think this will turn out to be a great addon(i will download it^_^)

gj so far.
ssj Nathan

Best answers
well yea this is the 3rd addon and their all doing transformation.. well yea and ETA looks like EVM.. i'm not saying its wrong but maby you should just make sprites for EVM ore EEA coz your just doing the same thing..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Well cold-steel. Noone really cares about if you think an addon is fake or not. So in the future keep thees kinds of coments to yourself.

About ETA: Well, I cant say i've seen thoos pics before but they look pretty crappy to me. And ESF already has EEA and EVM or w/e they called themselfs. Both of which are going really good and have alot of potencial. I dont think the the people need another addon with basicly the same things but slightly different. But alas, good luck with your addon and you might even surpass the others.

I don't really care either, gonadz... -_- I'm only warning people not to fall in the same trap again.

Best answers
I dont think the pics are maby in a evm server . Because goku is transforming to ssj3 at 5.7 mil and in the evm server you will transform to ssj3 if you have 7 mil. But maby he changed the screenshot with photoshop.

Best answers
I dont think the pics are maby in a evm server . Because goku is transforming to ssj3 at 5.7 mil and in the evm server you will transform to ssj3 if you have 7 mil. But maby he changed the screenshot with photoshop.
I hardly doubt anyone would go thru all that trouble making up a release date and such just to get some attention.

Best answers
First of all. I can do GFX coding, but I don't want to do everything by myself.
Second. If u noticed, on first picture is map called "esf_falls". I doubt that EVM team setted it up in evry time period. Second, I can show u some pics with bot menu. AND, overall evrything, IM ready to release a video. Only thing that stops me in doing that is... HOW THE HECK U CONVERT demo FILE INTO .avi FILE???
And 1 thing. I can give u GFX code of all transes.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
use a lil programm called "Fraps" instead of demos .. because in demos the sprite alignement is ****ed up when you play them.

Best answers
well you know maybe you got the leaked version of evm ? And just to say erm cloning someone else work is also ripping here isn't it, I remember some guys in the model section told that. And your second pic looks exsactly likethe ussj trans in evm.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the 3rd addon will be great.
Keep it up...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom