Eta 4 Version 3

Best answers
is there any approx eta 4 version 3 of esf.. dont know wheter to hold a lan now or wait for new version:\

Best answers
YOU TRYING TO BE SMART?
YOUR COMMENT WAS UNECESSARY AND UNWANTED. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTEMPTING TO DISPLAY FEBLE HUMOUR
U KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
ANW... the next version of esf then??
:\
U COULDNT BE FUTHER FROM BEING TONY MONTANA ANYWAY
HE DOESNT LOOK UP TO OTHER PEOPLE THE WAY U DO TO HIM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl at stupid noob

hey there stupid noob man why dont u shut up and wait like the rest of the planet.. or would u prefer to mash that shift key down untill it becomes the **** key...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hey! The Bad Guy

Use your eyes and look around, you'll soon see that NO eta has EVER been given.

Bearing that in mind, the response you got from Tony was to be expected

If i EVER catch you talking to ppl like that again just because YOU'RE the one who's too lazy to use the forum features, ill have no choice but to give you a warning

One more thing b4 i go, LOSE THE CAPITALS!

Best answers
They did give an ETA. What they said was go out and buy a ps2 and Way of the Samurai if you havent already. Now what you must do is collect all 60 swords, power them up to +50 attack and defense, get all the moves for it and master all the combos for that sword. Now do that with all 60 swords and master all the combos with ALL the swords. After you have done that, the beta will be out. So what are you waiting for..GO MASTER IT!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Cheese said. :p

And that is Tony Montana you jackbutt. The team has no idea when the beta will be out, you'll have to wait till the mod is closer to completion. :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm i heard that it was comin out somewhere in july.. i doubt that tho..... tony montana?? wat happened to foc forums???

Best answers
I heard it was already finished, the dev team just wants a big head start on getting skills for it so they can own everyone when it comes out in the People vs Dev battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrSetzer
I heard it was already finished, the dev team just wants a big head start on getting skills for it so they can own everyone when it comes out in the People vs Dev battle.
Yeah its all a big conspiracy and they just like tell us they dont know when its done.. nasty team ;)

BrunO

Best answers
I know its crazy..your gonna play online one day and see a dev member with a ratio of like 20:1 with all their SSJ stuff goin on blowin up the whole map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrSetzer

oh yeah there all done with it and just give out and play not finished version to make it seam like there still working :S

that is the stupidedest idea ive ever heard.... :\

Best answers
Its nice to know you understand what a joke is hibiki..stop being so quick to flame everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom