ET made a wallpaper? :o

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys,

Havent posted in this section for a long-ass time, so I thought I might show you something I did recently. Some of you may be aware of a webcomic I do along with a friend, Caveat Lector

Well, I made this wallpaper from the first panel in comic 84. I'm pretty pleased how it came out, but I'd like your guys' opinion. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy

Best answers
Pretty simplistic for my taste, but I think you werent going for anything complicated, like the drawing suggests.
A few stars wouldnt hurt though :3

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, I'm a pretty simplistic person, myself. Whenever I have made any art I don't try to fill it with as much as I can. I put forth what I want seen and I don't try to hide or make-up for anything with extra stuff.

So, I guess when it comes to wallpapers, I've always had a level of apprehension. I never felt I would be able to fill the whole page. I always enjoyed making signatures. Those are small enough, but a wallpaper is so big.

I do agree with you though on the point of possible stars. I guess I didnt want to retract from the focal point too much. Thanks for the feedback, Rayna. More than I can say for the rest of you. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom