ET drawing Sasuke? Incomprehensible!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys,

I hope this gets more of a reception than my previous post did. Anyway, earlier today I was bored and decided to see if I could draw Sasuke from Naruto. It doesn't really matter why, but I only started the sketch. I was curious what others thought of what I had so far. Let me know. Honesty is appreciated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you really need to work on your eyes man. i think one thing that truely makes a drawing come alive is the eyes. a drawing could be awsome from a technical standpoint but if the eyes arnt made a certain way the drawing just looks lifeless

Best answers
I think it needs more detail and/or feeling to it. There isnt much to critizise but a face and well the drawing itself lacks of content, there is nothing really happening there somehow. But as for what is to critizise, which is a face basically you got it right, the neck is rather slim though.
So in conclusion the drawing needs more to it, keep it up.

Best answers
Yeah, it does in a way.
I agree with Viva about the eyes.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fair enough. I'll give the eyes another go. Plus, this was only the beginning of the drawing, just wanted to get some feedback.

*edit* just to expound a little, the expression was intentional, and not the product of just pasting on any old pair of eyes. If that makes any difference.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D:

Sasuke and Sakura have sex and this is what their kid looks like?

The eyes look scareh. I'd also make his eyes look a bit sharper, like those people who have their eyes nearly closed when they don't :eek:

Other then that, looks okay. Even though I hate otakus :)

Best answers
So this is actually a wip then, let's see how it turns out.

dReAm KiLlEr said:
Other then that, looks okay. Even though I hate otakus :)
Funny you should say so when you actually have both sig and avatar with an anime character.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, this is a WIP, but I still wanted that sweet criticism so I knew how to improve on it. I'll work on the eyes and see what I can come up with. Also, I don't think he looks that young. He is twelve. I guess he may seem older now in the anime, but at the beginning of it, he looked like this...didn't he? :/

When I get more done I'll update this thread.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Picture Updated*

I kind of went in a different direction with it. Let me know what you think. Still a WIP. Try to ignore the shading. I just did that quickly. I plan on eventually line-arting it and CGing it. If I find time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
needs more detail in the middle of the drawing between the shirt and the trousers...

the right leg (his left leg) seems really strange.. rotate it more like the left leg in the other way and hands are may to small.. not sure...

Best answers
The right leg is really odd, you'd have to redraw it since it looks broken.
He's got more expression going on now though.
Also the hand that is under the one showing is like a part of it is missing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His head looks a little too big for his body and I think his torso is a bit short, but it's a nice pose. Raikiri!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In both pic's the eye's are Akira T. style..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the posts guys. I guess I can see why everyone is commenting on the leg. I really didnt think it looked that odd. It is drawn correctly for the direction I made it go. It was intentional, but I guess it makes the stance look a little less natural.

Rayna, I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by the hands.

Best answers
The thumb that crosses over the top (meaning the hand that is beneath his left one) looks wierd, like as if it were cut, just place your own hands in that position and compare, you'll see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom