***est Problem ever -_-

Best answers
:cry: When I open Esf everything seems fine untill i decide to join a game. When i enter a game it goes into the console it will start loading 119 seconds left........118 seconds left..........BAM! it stops right there and then an error from windows XP comes up about half-life and i cant open half-life untill I restart my comp. I found a temporary way to fix it which only works 10% of the time please help me.

Best answers
I get something like that to but when i go in it goes to a full black screen with the writing multiplayer ontop then like definition of some of the things like multiplayer,lan, cutomize, etc. Then you gives me a error report from Window XP. Also sometimes it stays into the console screen then gives me error report. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best answers
it says that the error is half-life cant run properly, and to send an error report thing. The temporary solution is that i press escape and sometimes it will go back to the main menu then i click on a server and it works -_-

Best answers
Yeah i got that one two where it takes up just the upper left corner but now all i get is when its full its soo annoying and i want to play badly it does it for everyting when i make a lan or join a game but it screws up i manage to play like 3 or 4 times and thats it. HELP some please !!! till then i guess i will play NS and WC3

Best answers
Try reinstalling Half-life becuase its causing the applacation to fail trying to connect to a server... i think you will need to reinstall and if you on a 28.8 or 56 k modems then it is possible to crash out on you because that your too slow for it to connect to a fast server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom